Begining (Part1)

*Flashback

"Eun ya~ Oppa will find you" a boy kid play happily. "Ani you wouldn't" Said a liitle girl run. They play hide and seek "Eun Where are you?" the boy shout. "Oppa i'm here" Said the little kid happily appear infront of that boy. "Eun Ya! Dont leave oppa again arra?" The boy hug the little girl. "Ne oppa arra" The boy hug the little girl.

This Happiness don't stay a long time

Eunji POV

annyeong! JungEunji imnida ^^V. I'm 17 years old. Me and My brother live in US since we are 5. My brother always take care of me since our parent accident. And today we come back to seoul after a long time. "Oppa Paliwa"I tried to wake up my oppa [paliwa=Faster] "Aniyoo! I still want to sleep" Yonghwa yell "Oppa please wake up!or we are going to pass our flight." I said while pouted. "Ne.." He wake up and prepare himself. "Oppa the taxi is here." I shout while the taxi was come infront our apartment. "Ne just go in and i will put our things"He said. I go in to the taxi and my oppa go in to the taxi abd sit beside me. I don't feel anything wrong but it's suddenly turn dark. Waeyo? Whats Happen? I Fall asleep.

Jung Yonghwa POV

I go in to the taxi after put our things. I saw my sister sleep beside me and i let her sleep. She is lovely, I don't wan't she get hurt. I would never let it happen. I have been promise to protect her. "Oppa dont leave me" She shout. "Eunji gwenchana, gwenchana oppa here." I hug her and try to comfort her. She always like this after our parents accident. And she has amnesia and she healing his memory. So i take her here in US. There is to much bad memory there. I think she had her memory back.

TBC (ToBeContinued)

Sorry for the short beginning

This is my first Ff, please support me and keep reading

leave a comment or vote for my story if you like

Gamsahamnida annyeong ^^ *bow