First day at school (Part 3)

Hey guys i'm back sorry for late update.

I tried to make this chapter more longer and interesting.

Enjoy readers^^

Eunji POV

Now is dance class. I think this would be intrresting. We need pair to continue this dance. Songsaenim start put us into pair. "Eunji you paired with Taehyung." I bit confused but i just stand in a line that we should stand. We started to dance "You dance well" I say to taehyung. "You also eunji" He smile. Then suddenly someone push me from behind and i fall. I fell really bad and suddenly i close my eyes.

V PoV

i dance with eunji. Altought she dance well. Jiyeon push her and she fell down. I want catch her but jiyeon pull my hand "Oppa dont help her. She just an ugly girl." I ignore her and see that eunji already close her eyes i hurried take her to hospital and suzy folow me. I hope she is alright.

No one POV

Eunji still not open her eyes. They arrived at hospital and doctor check her. Finnaly docter came out with a smile. "Docter she is okay?" V said worried. "Ne she is okay. Do you her boyfriend?" The doctor asking

V POV

"Do you her boyfriend?"

Deg

Waeyo? Why he asking me with that weird question. I think my face turn red. "A-Aniyo she just my friend."I asnwer confusedly. And i hear suzy giggle. Oh God Why I'm blushing? What happen. "Now you teo could see her.""Thankyou doctor"I bow a little. I directly go in to the rooms. I saw eunji lay and he is cute. I could see her soft skin and her long hair. She so perfect. Yah! What am i talking about.

Eunji POV

I wake up and slowly open my eyes. "You are awake?" I heard taehyung talk. I just smile to him. I saw Suzy also here. "Eunji Gwenchana?" Suzy ask me. I tried to sit in my bed. I felt my head is heavy. I tried to sit and Taehying help me. "Yah! Be careful. I will drop you home." I just nod cause i couln't go home alone.

V POV

I decided to drop her home. I know she can't go home alone. She really weak. I ask her where her home and drop her. I help her to go inside to her house. I see her brother and bowed. "Yah! Taehyung ssi" Her brother call me."Yah yonghwa hyung. So she is your sister?" i ask him. "Ne what happen?" I ask him to take her to rest then i tell him everything happen. I think it's almost dark and i decided to go back to dorm.

Guys that's the last part of this chapter.

Enjoy my story guys.

This chapter is V and Eunji moment but Jin and eunji moment will came soon.

Vote and commet.

Gomawo. Annyeong Readers^^

XOXO~K_C