MonsterDay

Eunji POV'-'

The birds sing really well. I see many beautiful flower and i use a white dress. I see a boy use a white jacket and holding a flower. I cant see his face. I just see a huge light that make my eyes hurts. "Eunjii.. Eunjii"I heard someone call me and tell me to wake up. I open my eyes there was Yonghwa oppa. So that just a short dream. But i still curious who's that boy in my dream. When i was child oppa have told me i will faund my prince one day. But i just ignore him. Now i wake up prepare my books and cloth. I took a quick bath and go downstair to have breakfast.

I see Yonghwa oppa sit in the table eating noodles. "Whoaaaa its smell great" I said exciting. "Pali your noodles will cold." He said with a smile. He just know my favourite food. I quickly sit and eat my noodles. Its really delicious and i finish my breakfast just around 15 minutes. I saw my watch 07.15 Its too early. "Eunji today your friends will drop you too school. Oppa have a lot work to do." He said. Friends? Nugu??? Suzy??? I just nod.

Jin POV :)

"Hyung.."Jungkook call me. "You look excited today hyung" V said. Am i?? Aish jinjja its because we go to eunji house. I just think that i couls be her bestfriend again. Quite impossible but nothing impossible. I just keep silent and look to the way.

~After a while the house bel ring.~

Eunji POV'-'

I say goodbye to oppa and give him a hug. I open the door and i saw there was 7 man with strange cloth and one girl. The first face i see was my bad dream. Jin and i see my bestest chigu Suzy. I walk pass Jin and directly go to Suzy.

"Morning Suzy" I greet her. She just smile and say "Morning too bestie". I walk beside her until Jin go beside me. And Whisper "Dont forget your promise dear" with a smirk. Dear? How could you call me like that? I bit anggry but i ignore him. And i just take Suzy walk more faster. "Eun waeyoo?"She said. "Anii lets go faster we will late" I said and leave the boys Behind.

~School Start~

Jin POV

yah! She leave too fast. I even haven't hear she call me oppa. And today is Monday the 'MonsterDay' The lesson today is boring. I go to my locker and sit inside and close the door. Like usual i look around who pass. I put my earphone and put some music. And BINGO! I see my target now. I quickly get out from my locker and pull her hand. I take her to our grup hiding place. And i open the door.

Eunji POV

The classes start i go inside the classroom. The class too noisy and i sit beside taehyung who always sleep. I bored but its okay. Today we have math i love math. But i forgot somethin in my locker. So i decided to go back. In yhe way its quite scary. I walk pass the darkest locker i ever seen. I run to my locker to take my phisic book. But there someone block my way and he push me. Its Evil=_=.

I don't know where he bring me to. But that i know was HE BRING ME TO THE DARKEST PART OF SCHOOL. I am panicking now. I scared he will do something bad. So i decided to ask him. "Yah where you take me to?" He just smile and we arrive infront a large room. And he open the door. I see there was taehyung and The maknae? Jungkook maybe. Ottoke? what should i do?

Jin POV

The way here She ask many question. Or maybe just one. I dont know because i just dont belive i could bring her here. She is the first one and the only one that i have bring here. I can she her worried face when we pass the darkest part if school. But lets see what she will do now.

Eunji POV

"Hyung why you bring her here?" Ask Jungkook. "So you miss the class?"Ask taehyung. "Ne because of him =_=" I answer with a pout. "So you want go back to class? Its boring. " Taehyung said. I dont care about that. I just wont pass my clases. So idecided to pull this EVIL to bring me back. "You should bring me back to my clases."I whispered him. "Aniyo. You haven't do your promise. Remember?" The Evil say. Yah! Why should i make that silly promise. I wont do that. But i need to be in my clases. So i decided to do that and tried not laugh. "Oppa bring me back to my class pleaseeee.." I said with aegyo. I really regret to do this.

Jin POV

She want me to bring her back. But ahe havent do her promise. So she do it perfectly with her aegyo. Actualy i want to hug her but its imposible to do that here. So i decided to bring her back to her class and say goodbye. "Bye Short" say and back to my locker.

Eunji POV

Finnaly he bring me back to my class. HE IS EVIL. "Bye Short" He say. How dare him. I hate him. I back to my clases. Every subject today was not boring at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys...
How is it?
Quite boring???
I just make this part same like the comeback MV.
Its cool. Boy in luv mv.
I like it and that inspired this part.
CU SOON.
Vote and comment guys..
Annyeong
XOXO ~K_C