Someone Jelous

Eunji POV

i'm still crying dunno what to do. He hug me and comforting me. I start feel save and suddenly i stop crying. "Eunji yah mianhae" He say. "I nod to give him respond. "Kajja" He take me inside the car. We go back to my home and it was so awkward all the ride.

Finnaly we arrived at my house. "Oppa gomawo for today" I smile and bow. "Ne gwemcahana. Dont be too formal eunji ya!" He say. I blush and quickly go inside the house. Suddenly he take my hand and i look back. "Oppa wa-" He kissed me and go back to his car. Omo he has kissed me 2 times today. I blush like a red tomato. Quickly i go upstair and go to my bedroom.

I stand infront a mirror. I see my lips still red and i start touching my lips like crazy. Suddenly Yonghwa oppa come and i pretend to sleep. "Eunji ya gwenchana?" He ask. "Ne oppa i jut too tired just talk about it tomorrow. Goodnight oppa" I say and pretend to sleep again. He left my room.

I open my eyes and look around my bedroom. I look around and i think i remembered some of my memory. I think there was two child play around in this room and they look like a couple. But my head hurt i cant remember more. I start go in dreamland~

Jin POV

I drop her home and its really awkward inside the car. She ger down from the car and go inside her house. "Oppa gomawo for today" She said. "Ne gwenchana" I answer her with a smile. She start walk to open the door. Suudenly i take her hand."Oppa wa-" I cut her and kiss her. I break the kiss and go back to my car and drive it to our dorm.

I feel i love her very much. I start touching my lips and back to drive focusly. I get in to the dorm and see they all sllep already. "Hyung?" I hear someone call me. "Ne. V? You havent sleep?" I ask him. He nod and start asking me many question. I just say i realy tired and go staight to my room.

I take a quick bath and start making my homework. I cant focus and always thinking about eunji. I decided to sleep and finish my homework at school tommorow

Next Morning~

Eunji POV

6.30 AM my alarm clock awake me from my dream. I quickly take a bath and go downstair to meet oppa. "Goodmorning oppa" I say and hug him. "Morning saeng" He answered and smile. "Oppa today i will go home faster. Do you have any practice today?" I ask. "Ne its around 3 PM." He ask. "Oh.. Arraseo. I will go there afterschool. Oppa.." I call him. "Wae?"He ask curiously "Can i bring my friend?" i ask. "Ne.. of course. Yeoja or namja?" He ask and smirk. "Yeoja of course i have no namja chingu" I answer.

"Ne.. Ne arraseoo"He say and giggle. We finished our breakfast and go to the car. Oppa drop me to my school. "Oppa annyeong.. See you later" I give goodbye wave and go to my class. First class physic --". I hate phsuc very well.

I walk over school garden and see Suzy. "Suzy yaa!" I shout her. "Eunji annyeong" She said and smile. "Yah today we have physic, math and history and we have same classes as Taehyung and Jin oppa. You can sit with Taehyung if you want" I say and smile at her. I can see she start blushing. "Come on dont be shy" I say. "Yah! Jung eunjii" She say and pouted. "Arraseo... You sit with Taehyung and i will sit with jin oppa.Deal???" I ask her and giggle. She just nod and start pink.

We go to our class and chat around. When Jin oppa come i drag him and whisper him. "Oppa you sit with me today." "Mwo? Wae?" He ask. "I will explain it later." I say he just nod and sit beside me.

Few minute Taehyung come and look at jin oppa with a weird face. "Oh V.. i have some task with eunji you can sit with Suzy today." Jin oppa start make some excuse. He just nod and sit beside Suzy. Before V come i have explain all about this to Jin oppa. He agreed and told me he will help me out.

~Lesson Start~

V POV

Waeyo? Jin hyung have a task with eunji. How they could be so close each other? Why do i care? Did i love her? Ish jinjja. I'm confusedright now. I see Suzy staring at me.

"Waeyo?" i ask coldly. "Eh-Anni" She say. Seh back focused to the lesson. But i cant i always look at eunji and Jin hyung. "Hm.. taehyung ssi~" Suzy call me. "Wae? Dont be so formal" I say and little laugh. "Do you like Eunji?" She ask. I start confused may be i like her. "I dont know" I answer. "You know? There was many girl in this school. Not just her." Suzy say and back to focused to the lesson.

I think she is right. May be Jin hyung childhood friend is eunji. I must let him win this time. May be she is my first love but He likes her first.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Annyeong haseyoo ^^
I'm back...
Mian for late update chingu...
I hope you enjoy this chapter.
I will update as soon as posible.
I wish i can reach 1 K readers.
Gomawo chinggu deul~
Keep support and read my story.
Vomment???
Gamsahamnida :D
K_C