Moving and Transvered

No One POV

"Goodmorning dongsaeng~"Yonghwa greet his sister. "Morning oppa" Eunji answer with a yawn. "Have nice rest?" Yonghwa ask and eunji just nod. "Ppali prepare yourself.. Your friend downstair." Yonghwa said. "Nugu?" Eunji say curious. "Just get ready now" Yonghwa say and leave her.

Eunji take a quick bath, prepare her book and take her bag and go downstair. When she go downstair she saw her oppa with someone already eat breakfast.

"Eunji you're done? Ppali get your breakfast." Yonghwa say. "Ne.." Eunji say and sit. OMO! as she shocked. There was her ajhumma and Minhyuk there. "Ajhumma.. oppa.. annyeong haseyo" Eunji biwed a little and back to sit. She sit beside her oppa. "Annyeong to saengie" Minhyuk greet her.

"From now ajhumma and Minhyuk will stay here." Yonghwa say. "Jinjja? It will be great" Eunji excited. "Ppali finish your breakfast you will have your first class today wih eunji." Minhyuk eomma say. "Ne?" Eunji start confused. "Saengie i will attend the same class as yours." Minhyuk speak up. Eunji nod understand and they two go to school together.

Since they arrived in school gate fangirls start screaming and start making a lot of noise. "Oppa i will go to class" Eunji say. Minhyuk held her hand and told her to bring him to their class. Eunji just nod and go to their class. Fan girls start staring at her and start whispering each other. Eunji feel bit uncomfortable.

Minhyuk understand the situation and start speak up. "Yah! I need attention here." Everyone start silence and focused at him. "This is my cousin, so dont dare you all do something bad to her. Or you will get the reverange." Everyoune start making noise again.

"Oppa why did you do that i feel embrased" Eunji protest. She protest because she has no friend here and just suzy. There's no one know she is Yonghwa's sister besides BTS and Suzy. "Gwenchana i want to protect my dongsaeng" He say. Eunji just nod and go to their class and sit in her sit. "Where will i sit?" he ask her. "Anywhere you like oppa" She answer. "I think its okay here" He sit beside Eunji and start chat around with her.

~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○

Annyeong guys...
mian for late update..
Too much homeworks.
Thx also for the 1.1K readers^^
Wait for the next update guys..
Keep read and support my story.
Vomment maybe?
XOXO~
K_C