Forget something?!?

The next morning~

Jin start opening his eyes and see Eunji stay still in her bed. "You're awake?" Yonghwa ask him. "Ah. Hyung? You're here?"He answer. "Ne.. i just arrive.. go home and go to school i can stay with her today." Yonghwa say. Jin nod and go back to his house.

Yonghwa pov

"Hyung i.. forget it.. annyeong hyung"Jin say quite confused. This kid jinjja.... i walking beside Eunji's bed. "Eunji mian oppa cant protect you" I cried beside her bed. "Eunji please wake up" I teared up. I start calming myself. I see there was a piano. Eunji always good at piano. I wanna see her play it again. I miss when we play it together too.

Eunji yah! Oppa miss you. After that i fall asleep beside her while hold her hand.

Author pov

After 3 hour Jin finished his school and go to boys dorm.

"I'm here" He say

"Oh hyung.. You wanna visit Eunji?" V ask him. He just nod.

Actually all of the boys together watching tv. Jin go to his room and change his cloth. When he go out and pass the living room his dongsaeng ask him.

"Hyung.. Do you wanna go somewhere?" Suga ask

"Hmm" He answer shortly.

"So you gonna visit Eunji nuna?" Jungkook ask.

"Hmm" He answer coldly this time.

"Can we join hyung" J hope ask him.

"Of course ppali get change. But dont forget fans might seen us" Jin say and all the boys are busy to get change. After 30 minute they finished.

"Ppali you all.. I've been late" Jin yell. They get in to their Van and go to the hospital. Luckily there wasn't any sign of fans so they can go inside calmly.

They go to Eunji's room and see her still lying in her bed.

"Eunji ya~ Mian oppa came late.. Its because they're too slow" Jin start talking to Eunji.

"H.. Hhe mian Nuna" Jungkook say bit confused.

"Why she is alone?" Suddenly Suga ask.

"You're right.. Where is yonghwa hyung?" Jin ask.

Suddenly restroom door opened. Their eyes now focused to the restroom.

"Oh you all here" Yonghwa say get out from the restroom.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung" They all say in chorus and bow.

"Ne.. why so suddenly.. I can prepare something for you all." He say

"Geenchana sunbae.. eh hyung we came to visit Eunji" Rapmon say.

"Its okay to call me hyung nor sunbae" Yonghwa smile

"Ne hyung" They say in chorus.

"Hyung you haven't have your lunch don't you?" Jimin ask.

"Ne.." He say "Wanna eat some lunch i treat you all"Yonghwa say.

"Jinjja hyung?" They all ask except Jin.

"Ne.." He answer them.

"Hyung take them eat then. I will stay here with her." Jin say

"Jinjja? Gomawo Jin. Take care of my dongsaeng" He say and all the boys left the room.

Jin left together with Eunji in the room

"Eun ah annyeong"

"Mian oppa came late"

"Do you miss me?"

"I miss you"

"When will you awake?"

"It almost 2 week now"

"I wanna see your smile"

Jin Cry after he say all of that. He quickly wipe his tear and pretend to be normal.

After a while the rest of the boys come back and see Jin sleep in eunji's bed.

"Keep silence someone sleep here" Yonghwa tell them.

"Arra hyung... let us wake up him and take him back to dorm" Suga say.

"Aniyo.. gwenchana let him sleep here tonight i will go home. Besides tommorow is Saturday. You all can came here tommorow morning" Yonghwa say.

"Arraseo hyung.. annyeong" They say in chorus and bavk to their dorm.

Time Fly to fast Jin still sleeping. Around 11 Pm Eunji's hand start moving a little. Jin awake because he hold her hand while he's sleeping.

"Eunji ya! You're awake?" Jin panicked and call Doctor.

The doctor come and check her. Slowly she open her eyes. Doctor checked her and tell Jin he could go inside and let her rest.

"Gwenchana?" Jin ask her.

"Ne.. Nuguseyo? Where i am?" She ask.

'Who is him? Where i am? Where's Yonghwa oppa? What happened?' Eunji's inner full of question.

"You dont know me?" Jin ask curious.

'Jinjja? She didn't remember me? How upsetting' Jin's inner

"Ne.. Where is Yonghwa oppa?" She ask.

"You're in hospital and your oppa tell me to be with you here." He explain.

"Arraseo by the way whats your name?" Eunji ask.

"Kim seok jin" He answer and Eunji gasp and try to remember him

~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

Cliffhanger guys ^^V
Sorry for short update.
Mian too for wrong grammar or vocabulary.
Thx For always read and support my story.
See ya! I'll update ASAP
Vomment?
Gomawo~ K_C