Back to School

After a few days~

Eunji POV

"Everybody never give up~ Ireona Ireonaaa" (Never Give up - Banglo) Whoa its morning already? Jinjja.. I'm  wake up and turn off my alarm. I go to bathroom and prepare my self. I'm so excited finnaly i came back to school. I go downstair and see Yonghwa oppa and Minhyuk oppa already downstair.

"Good morning oppas~" I give them my best smile. "Goodmorning Little dongsaeng" Yonghwa oppa say. "Good morning bunny"Minhyuk oppa greet. I go near Minhyuk oppa and hit his head "Oppa dont call me that" I pout. "Wae??? Thats lovely name" He say. "Aniyooo dont call me that" I argue. "Arraseo.. lets eat" Minhyuk oppa say.

We eat around 20 minutes and go to school. Today i go with minhyuk oppa. "Oppa can i borrow your notebook?" I ask nicely. "Shireo" He say and stick his tongue out. "Ish jinjja" I pout. "Why you need my notebook? You're clever enough" He tease me. "Oppa you're bad i'll tell Yonghwa oppa" I yell childishly. He just giggle. Suddenly someone close my eyes.

"Minyuk oppa its not funny!!" I yell. "I dont do anything" He say beside me. "So... Nuguyaaa!! I cant see anything." My eyes still closed. "Goodmorning eunji" I hear suzy greet me. "Goodmorning too suzy. Do you do this?" I ask and pout. "Aniyo not me.. Find out yourself" She tease me. Who is it.. I'm little unconfortable right now. So I tried to take the person's hand and bite it.

"Yah! Its hurt paboya!!" That sound i heard when i open my eyes. And i know that was Jin oppa. "hahahaha.." I laugh really hard followed by the others. "Hyung its nice isn't it?" V tease him. Jin oppa give him a death glare. Suddenly V stop we all start giggling again. "Nunaaa finnaly you back to this school"Jungkook run and hug me from behind. I just smile at him.

Finnaly we arrived at school and a lot of fangirls near us and start whispering.

"Yah! Its Eunji"

"Eunji is back"

"Why she with our oppas"

"Did she date one of our oppas??"

Yeah always like that.. me and suzy decided to go to our secret road. "Heol~ that girls never changed" I yell. "Ne same as what they do when they know i'm dating v." Suzy say. "So do you get hurt? What happen when i'm not here.. By the way can i borrow your notebook?" I ask her a lot of question. "Whoa Take it slow bud. Its all fine.. Mian i cant borrow you my notebook. Sleepyhead Kim has borrow it" She answer that make me laugh in the last part.

We walk to our class and find Jiyeon. I wonder what will she do this time. "Eunji yah~ Where have you been?" She ask nicely. Yah whats wrong with this girl. I give her what hapen face. "Mian for all things i have do to you... Please forgive me.. We can be friend" She say. "Eum... Alright" I say and hug her. Suzy surprised. "How can yo-" She whisper but i cut her. "Its fine. Thats all past lets start again from now. By the ways lets go to our class we gonna late. " I say and we go to our class.

We go inside and they all shocked that i friends with jiyeon. But i never mind them. We go to our own sit. Like usual i sit beside suzy and Jin oppa and V behind us. "Yah why you talk to Jiyeon?" V ask. I turn and face him. "Why? I tried to be friendly." I say and prepare my books. "What actualy happen?" Jin oppa ask.

"She say sorry and say that we could be friend. So why not?" I answer. They just nod and still shock maybe. "Yah songsaenim is here" Suzy tell us.

"Goodmorning class" Park songsaenim Math teacher greet our class. "So Ms. Jung you have recover?" He ask me. "Ne songsaenim i'm fine now" He nod and say "Its near final examination i wish you can reach the top grade" "Ne songsaenim i will try my best gomawo songsaenim." I answer and he start the lesson.