Knowing everything

Hi Guys...
Mian for late update.
I have too much task and exams.
So Enjoy this Chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning~

Eunji POV

I wake up in the morning and still sleepy i saw my watch it's 5.30 AM. Its too early my eyes still hard to open. Today is Monday Monster day. But i wish not today. I go to take a bath dan scretching and prepare breakfast. at 6.15 Am i waking up yonghwa oppa and tell him to prepare himself and we have a breakfast. He drop me to school.

As usual i get in to the classroom and saw suzy there. I want to sit beside her and i have directly go to her. Until Someone grab my hand and tell me to sit beside him. An it was Taehyung=_=. I dont know why he do this. "Yah! Waeyo?" I ask little anggry. "Anii.. I just want you to sit here. Because i don't like all subject today. And i think we have the same subject right?" He said with a smirk.

I just blank and pout. I saw around and i go to suzy. "Suzy yah~" I say singing her name. She just smile and laughing. "Eunji stop it" She said. "Ne.  mianhae i could't sit beside you because-" "Ne i know i tell him to sit beside you" She said cut my dialogue. "Eh? N-Ne"I said confused. Cause i know that she ever told me she like him. But why she do this?

Bel in the school ringing. That mean we must start the subject. Yah like usual Monday the first subject History. The teacher came in and give alot of task and like usual too i can answer her question. Next subject Math the teacher give us much excercise and i always answer correctly. Taehyung sleeping all the subject. Then the rest bel ring.. I think this was the bel that save us from the hell of math.

We go to canteen i sit beside suzy and a tall and straight hair come to our table. She came with her friend name sangsoo. They have good visual but bad mouth. Suzy ask me to move but i stay there. She sit near us and say " You i dont know who are you and go away from my oppa" She said and then she gone. I just nod and i dont know what she mean. I just eat my food. "Eunji gwenchana?" Ask Suzy. I give her a smile. "Ne she didn't do anythink"I said.

Then the bel ring we go back to the classroom. And i sit beside Taehyung again. He ask "Where are you from?" Why so suddent? What ever. "Canteen waeyo?" I ask. "Ani"He back to his cold side. Then the class over and i and suzy to go home together. Until Suzy get a call. "Eunji Mian i should go home first." She said. "Okay be carfull" I said and go back home. Then i saw The boys you know Bangtan Boys or somethink like that. "Eunji you wanna go home together?" Ask Taehyung. "Aniyo i'm fine."I could back home alone annyeong" I said and leave them.

I walk trough building then some boys came infront me. They look scary and strong. I tried to run away but they pull me. They tied me to a chair. I just felt they will kill me. And i cant see. Everything turn black....

Jin POV

We back home like usual after practice. We see Eunji back home alone and V ask her to back home together. But she won't. I little worry about her and decided to follow her. Because my home is the same way i could make some reasons. "Guys mian eomma told me to back home first annyeong"I said to them and run quickly straight to that way.

I walk behind her until i saw some boys come and pull her. And tied her. I help her and i punch the boys. After around 10 minute we fighting they go home. I help her and i saw her weak body. And i decided to drop her back home. I take her to her house and i know her house of course because of V. He has take me there once. She is quite heavy but not that heavy.

After arrive at her house i press the bel. I saw yonghwa hyung there. And he shocked. I quickly put eunji to her bed and go downstairs to saw Yonghwa hyung. "Jin? Is that you?" He ask. "Ne hyung you forgot me? "I said and give him a hug. He hug back and let me sit.

"So do you remember eunji?"He ask. Ne of course i had search her for a long time. She is my best friend and my first crush. I still love her until now. I just nod. "Now listen! She had accident after left you. And she got an amnesia. She didn't remember anythink about you. You should help herself to help her. If you still love her."He explain. So she didn't remember anythink about me? How could she? I must make her remember me. "And could i ask you to so somethink?" He ask me. With a serious face and i think this important think. "Ne hyung.. What's That??" I ask with curious.

"Please Take care her. I belive you."He said then he left. I stay there freze a little. And i decided to back home. I can't stop think about what just i heard from yonghwa hyung. But i promise to my self to take care her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea readers...

Long time no see...

I had missed you all..

Sorry for late update and i think this chapter more longer.

Sorry for wrong grammer and sorry too for boring story.

I just think my story not that interesting.

Just Vote and comment.

I need your comment guys.

Annyeong

XOXO~K_C