The Guardians Of Estruna

Ah, the guardians. A very unique bunch of characters I've created with StarsAndGemstones. And their world, Estruna, is very unique as well.

Let's talk about the guardians first. (I'm only gonna be doing my guardians. If StarsAndGemstones wants to do it too, that's cool :>)

Hamia. She's very nurturing, sweet, and kind, but can be very sassy and is highly independent. She's very intelligent in the medical field, being that she's a nurse. But being the only nurse in a group of 24 guardians is hard work, and she hardly ever gets enough sleep. Because of that, she'll probably pass out on the floor.

 Because of that, she'll probably pass out on the floor

:')

Jiahao is the guardian of war. She's very strong, tough, and highly intimating. She doesn't let anyone give up, especially herself, and is good at making herself and others stay motivated.

Alsandare is a surfer from Poland. He's either the first guy you invite to the party or he's throwing the party himself. He's best friends with Dalia, a guardian that belongs to StarsAndGemstones. They work together on achieving their goals and make a great team.

Rosa. Our little damsel in distress. She lives by the laws of Disney magic and is waiting for her "prince charming" to come save her. She's a librarian and loves reading to the young children who visit her.

Moondancer is our little emo ball of darkness and self-deprecation. He only works at night, being the guardian of dreams, which makes him nocturnal. Although he seems confident, he's very awkward around women.

Aisha is the guardian of life. She spends her free time brewing potions and messing around with different herbs and plants. Her life magic is what fuels all of Estruna, and without her magic, plants and animals would die instantaneously. She's very selfless and is always eager to help.

Abbadon; our confident, strong, and hella sexy guardian of death. He was a former executioner before he gained his powers and duties as a guardian. While he's been hardened by all of that, he has strong feelings for his boyfriend Drew, another character made by StarsAndGemstones (although they are engaged in my rp with her). He's very attracted to people who are nerdy, geeky, and shy, and he loves to feel like he can protect the ones he loves.
He also looks like Harry Potter, according to my step bro.