Drabb ship playlist

Why am I doing this

F*ck Away the Pain - Divide the Day

This song is pretty vulgar and crude, so don't mind the language. But this song isn't as on-the-nose as you might think.
This is about someone wanting to mask and get rid of their partner's horrible past/life sucking relationship, and leave happiness in its place.
I see this song coming from Drew to Abb, mostly because of Vidia (Abb's ex).

Save Yourself - My Darkest Days

This song would be coming from Abb, and is about someone with a partner who has a heart of gold and just wants to be their for that person(Drew).
But, the person(in our case, Abb) is worried about their partner's well-being and mental state from being with them. They think that it's not worth causing them pain and tying them down, but their partner disagrees and it's causing some drama between the two.

My Demons - Starset

This song could come from either.
It's about someone who's been through a lot of crap, and has developed "demons", another word for a dark side or emotional baggage. They have a partner who makes "everything okay", meaning they help them and care for them in their time of need. The person who is singing this song has an emotional dependence on their partner, because they make them feel as if their past doesn't matter.

Now for a happy song ;>

Telling the World - Taio Cruz

This song would definitely come from Abb.
It's about someone, again, who's gone through a lot, and had trouble finding their reason in life. But when they meet their partner, a whole new world opens up for them and they feel needed. They're finally happy, and they feel like they have someone to live for and make happy.

And here we have it, their wedding song!

Calling You - Blue October(Acoustic Version)

Ahhh I love this song so much, and the acoustic is even better ^-^
I just thought that this sweet song was perfect for them, so there you go.

Aaaaand that's the end of that ship fuel train

~Aly