Squad AU: The Psych Ward.

Patient #0451
Clinical Depression: A brain disorder characterized by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities, causing significant impairment in daily life.
Patient has a history of suicidal tendencies and has had multiple failed suicide attempts. Has repeatedly refused to eat, sleep, or participate it activities. Patient seems to be oddly close with Patient #0502, as she has tried to break her out of solitary multiple times. Patient must be watched to make sure she does not preform self harm.
Additional notes: Shows signs of anorexia. Refuses to wear short sleeves shirts due to scars. Close with Patient #0502.

Patient #0633Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD): Excessive thoughts (obsessions) that lead to repetitive behaviors (compulsions)

Patient #0633
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD): Excessive thoughts (obsessions) that lead to repetitive behaviors (compulsions). Incurable.
Patient was voluntarily admitted by her legal guardian. Patient has the tendency to wash hands repeatedly to the point of the skin on her hands peeling or becoming bruised. Patient also repeats tasks multiple times. Compulsions are interfering with her treatment.
Additional notes: Patient is showing signs of being slightly antisocial. Must be given drugs to promote her social skills.

Patient #0502Paranoia: Involves intense anxious or fearful feelings and thoughts often related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy

Patient #0502
Paranoia: Involves intense anxious or fearful feelings and thoughts often related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy. Can become delusions, when irrational thoughts and beliefs become so fixed that nothing (including contrary evidence) can convince a person that what they think or feel is not true.
Patient repeatedly talks about hearing voices and seeing things that are clearly not real or true. Patient refuses to believe what anyone says, unless it is Patient #0451. Patient seems to communicate well with Patient #0451 compared to other patients.
Additional notes: Patient was deemed too dangerous for herself and other patients. When given the option to submit or to be locked up, we weren't given an answer, so we were forced to lock her up. Has been acting even more aggressive since. Drug dosage has been vamped up by 30%.

Patient #0621Schizophrenia: A disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel, and behave clearly

Patient #0621
Schizophrenia: A disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel, and behave clearly. Patients have extreme difficulty distinguishing reality from non-reality.
Patient has the tendency to talk and laugh in her sleep or at random times. She seems to babble on and on about nothing in particular, or talk about hearing voices. Symptoms are similar to Patient #0502's.
Additional notes: Drug dosage should be vamped up by 60% due to the current dosage being ineffective.

***

So what do you guys think about this AU idea? I might write little short stories about it in my journal if you like it.
I was listening to this...

And I got inspired.
So yeah :3

Patient #0633: KittyDreamer4
Patient #0502: StarsAndGemstones
Patient #0621: CapitanaSparklez

~Aly