Toshiro?!?!

In Karakura town
And Karin's P.O.V.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Crap!!! The cruise is in a week and I still don't have anyone to bring!!!"

"You better find someone soon!" My obnoxious dad yells.

"Ugh, I'm going to Kisuke's!"

"Okay sweetie! Be safe!!! I punched him when he tried to hug me.

--------------------------------
Time skip to Kisuke's
--------------------------------

I open up the door to see Tessai making tea and snacks.

"Hey Tessai! What's the food for?"

"For a special guest we'll have visiting for a while."

"Really? Who?"

"I believe you've met him before."

"Cool, I'll be able to make some sort of conversion with him!"

I walk into the next room to see ururu, Jinta, Kisuke, and... "TOSHIRO?!?"

"Why hello there Karin!" Kisuke says in his normal energetic voice.

"Oh hi Karin." Ururu says in her usual shy tone.

"Hi guys! No offense Toshiro but why are you in Karakura town?"

"I'm supposed to be on vacation." Toshiro says with a bored expression. "But how have you been Karin? Still play soccer?"

"That's cool. I've been pretty good, slow but still good, and yeah I still play soccer! I love it! I've really improved from the last time you played with us!"

"Oh you have, have you? Why don't we go to the park and see just how good you've gotten?" He replied with a smirk.

"Oh you're on!!!"

----------------------------
Time skip to the park
Still Karin's P.O.V.
----------------------------

When we got to the park we had both realized that we didn't have a soccer ball to use, so we ended up borrowing some kid's.

"Alright, first one to score a goal wins." Toshiro says.

"What does the winner get?"

"Hmm, I haven't thought about that. How about the loser buys the other ice cream?"

"Heck yeah! I'm up for that!"

I really think I might be in love with him! Ugh, get these thoughts out of your head Karin! Toshiro is just a friend.

----------------------
Soccer stuff happening
15 minutes later.
-----------------------

Finally after 15 minutes I scored a goal!

"Woohoo!!" *victory dance*.

"Wow, you really have gotten better! I'm beat!"He giggled slightly, wait HE GIGGLED!!!!!!!

"I can't believe what I just saw! Toshiro Hitsugaya, captain of squad 10 just giggled right in front of my eyes!!!"

"I didn't giggle!" He says shyly. "Anyway I owe you some ice cream."

When we got to the ice cream cart I got a strawberry shortcake bar and Toshiro... got five popsicles!!!!

We both sat down on a bench. "How the heck are you going to eat all of those before they melt?!?!"

"I have an ice and snow type Zanpakuto so the the cold doesn't really bother me." (Sorry!!)

"Oh yeah I forgot about that!" I really want to ask him to go with me on the cruise but if he says no I don't want it to affect our friendship!!! Ugh!! Okay Karin you've got this, all you have to do is ask him a simple question!

"So I'm going on a cruise with my family next week and my dad said we have to bring a date. I was wondering if you wanted to u-uh go with me?" Oh my gosh!!! I sound so stupid!!!

He hesitated for a moment, blushed then calmly said "I'd be happy to go with you but wouldn't you rather take another friend?"

"Definitely not! All the boys on the soccer team are gross! You're waaaaay better than them!!!"

"Ha well then yeah of course I'll go with you."

"I feel so relieved! Thanks I appreciate it! And just letting you know now, my dad is automatically going to think we're dating so sorry!"

"It's fine, I'll live."

We walked back to Kisuke's house/shop and said bye to everyone and went home. I still can't believe he said yes!!! I'm so happy!!
--------------------------------
Wow that took a lot longer to write than anticipated! But I finally did it! This was really fun! Hope you liked the chapter!