"Do you like bread?"

Finally finished this chapter! Hope you like it!
--------------------------
Talking " " thinking this
-----------------
Toshiro's P.O.V
-----------------
On the way back from the park I couldn't stop thinking about Karin and how she asked me to go with her on their family cruise. I really hope she doesn't know that I like her. That would be so embarrassing! Especially since I'm a captain, if that got around to the Soul Society I would never be able to live it down!

"Bye Toshiro!" She said.

"Yeah, goodbye..."

I'm such a freaking idiot!!!!!!!! Yeah goodbye?!?! Who the actual heck says that?!?!
Ugh! I'm so stupid!!!

"Should I tell Karin that I like her? No I'm certain that I'm in love with her." I thought to myself.

"Hmm that's a tough one Mr. Hitsugaya." Kisuke said... Did he read my mind?

"How did you hear that?"

"How could I not? You were speaking very loudly."

"Crap, well now you know. Don't tell anyone especially Ichigo, he would kill me if he found out that I was in love with his sister."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I had to do the same thing when Yuzu and Jinta started seeing each other."

"Thank you Kisuke, you're a life saver!"

"No problem. You do know that Ichigo will find out who Karin's taking on their family cruise when he sees you?"

"Yeah I'll figure something out hopefully."

--------------------------
One week later
Karin's P.O.V
-------------------------

"Karin!!!!!! You look amazing!!!"

Yuzu made me wear an outfit she picked out (The one in the picture), I don't like dresses! I will admit it does look pretty though. She picked out all of my outfits.

Toshiro should be arriving soon. That means Ichigo's gonna know who I'm taking! I really hope he doesn't overreact and try to kill Toshiro.

"Oh no! You Ichigo's gonna kill my first date!!"

"Oh you know it!" Ichigo yells.

"Yuzu what am I going to do?!"

"I'm sure Toshiro will be fine, remember when Ichigo first found out that I was seeing Jinta? Dad held him back! He'll definitely do the same for Toshiro. You guys are so cute together!"

"He probably doesn't feel the same about me Yuzu."

"You never kn-"

We heard knocking.

"That must be them!" My sister excitingly yells

"Here we go."

Don't mess this up Karin. Just talk normally, make actual conversation not "do you like bread?" Although that is an important question.

That would be amazing if Toshiro actually loved me the same way I love him! Wow I sounded just like Yuzu. Right, FOCUS!

I left our room and went downstairs.

"Hi Toshiro, Jinta, Rukia! Looks like everyone's here! Ichigo! Get down here you idiot!!"

Toshiro just stared at me, I looked at him and smiled, then he BLUSHED and turned his S head away!

"Jeez Karin, I heard you."

Our dad just entered the room, smiled weirdly like the creep he is, and said "alright kiddos, now that everyone's here let's get going!"

Sweet! Wait dad never told us how we're getting there or even where it is!

"Dad, how ar-"

"You'll find out soon enough child."

How did I end up with a dad like him?!

We all rode in our dad's van and when we got there...

"Dad, what is this?

"Surprise!!!! It's a couples only cruise!!!!!!!

"No, no. Please no."

Yuzu started shrieking with joy, Jinta, Ichigo, and Rukia blushed until they were a bright red. And Toshiro, was smiling?! He didn't see me looking at him. A second later I realized that my face was heating up and I my face was most likely red too.

"That's not how I imagined you guys would react but okay!"

------------------------
What's gonna happen next? I'm sorry to whoever actually reads this! This took way longer to write than it should have! See you next chapter!