Lettuce go

Hello again! Thank you for over 600 reads!!! That honestly means a whole lot to me!!! Thank you for reading! On with the story!!

Three days later

"WOOHOO!!k!!! I AM READY TO WIN THIS COMPETITION AND CRUSH ANYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY!!!!!!!!" Karin yelled enthusiastically.

"OWWW!! Karin! It's a flipping dance competition not a death battle! And it doesn't even start until later!"Toshiro yelled back.
I love you tfeoo
"I know I'm just so excited!! I used to be really REALLY bad at dancing but since you actually reet em swdddtaught me how I'm not all that terrible anymore!" The happy teen replied.
Dwdwseeeeeeee
Toshiro had a puzzled face. "Wait, so you didn't know how to dance at all before I taught were.  " Toshiro asked with smirk saying that he was better than her.

Reluctantly, she replied with "yeah, maybe. SO WHAT?! That doesn't mean you're better than me!"

"Yoxxwdxxdfwu just can't acceptance  that I'm thisefgfgegfgf èrawesome Karin!" Toshiro (surprisingly) said in a joking laughter. "Your face! It's so red! You must be really mad! And now I should start running!"himmmddmmmmmxmmmdmxmox

"Oh look, you're right. rf rergrgrhgf gfrrgrggrrr rrhrretfdwcdhobtfvKarin said to Toshiro with a devilish grin as she chased him. "You better hope that you're a fast runner!"

Ten minutes later
DdßßedeeeeeRd
"Geez Karin, you're freaking fast!" Toshiro told her while trying to catch his breath. (He's used to being able to flashstep so I figured oo erreedeefessßsßßhe'd be out of breath)

"Well when you're captain of the soccer team, you kinda have to be fast!"

"That makes sense, anyway I'm starving!" Toshiro said with a still slightly tired voice. "Let's go downstairs and eat."

"Oh yeah, I forgot that I was hungry! 'Lettuce' go!! Toshiro, did you see what I did there? LETTUCE!!!" Karin yelled with laughter.

"Yes, unfortunately I did." The white haired boy replied.

After arriving at the dining hall, the rest of Karin's family joined them.

"GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER KARIN!!!!!" Isshin screamed to the black haired girl.

In return she punched him in the gut. "Owww! Karin! Do you not love your dad anymore?!" He said with fake anime tears.

"When you do this? NO!" She told him. "Jeez, how do I put up with you?" Karin muttered the last part to herself mostly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have you attention! Later tonight is our couples dance competition, I hope you all participate! Good luck!

Toshiro smiled to himself "Karin just make sure you don't try and kill anyone okay?"

"I'll try but I can't make any promises!" She replied. Her stomach grumbled and she blushed a bit. "Oh right, I forgot I was hungry!" And she dashed off to get food.

Timeskip to Karin getting ready for the competition.

Karin's narrative P.O.V (so it's like she's telling what happened after it happens but it's in the present. Yeah that probably made no sense anyway on with the story!

"Karin, stop moving or I'll mess up." Yuzu said to me while trying to put makeup on me. I don't even like wearing makeup but she insisted because I was going to be dancing the boy I really like.

"You're already gonna make me wear a dress! What else do you want from me?!" I told her.

"You'll thank me later Karin!" She replied back.