'Vilad'

Oh my gosh!!! The last time I updated this story had about 200 reads, and now it has over 350!!! I am so happy thank you so much! Also so sorry this is a bit later than I had hoped, I had some writers block. And I'm running out of chapter names, I might just number them soon. Anyway I'll stop talking now.

When Karin woke up she realized that Toshiro wasn't in bed with her. She assumed that he was in the bathroom getting dressed.

"Wow, I still can't believe that happened last night." Karin whispered to herself so Toshiro wouldn't hear her. "I mean I thought it would have been crazy to believe that Toshiro the boy or man I can't really tell is in love with me!"

The bathroom door opened and Toshiro exited (a/n I couldn't figure out a better word because I didn't want to say came out)

"Morning Karin." Toshiro told her with a slight smirk. "I see you're finally awake."

"Yeah, I was really tired I guess. Karin replied with a slight laugh. "My head is pounding though, can you hand me the vilAd?"

Toshiro walked back into the bathroom for a second and came right back out with a bottle that said 'VilAd'. "Here Karin." Toshiro said to Karin with a big smile that she had never seen. Although she didn't point it out because she knew if she told him he would immediately stop and claim that he had never smiled in his life.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Karin told him "also, thanks for taking me back here when I got drunk... I didn't do anything weird right?"

"No not really, it was wasn't too bad at all. Matsumoto is a lot worse."Toshiro replied with a sweat drop. "Anyway, you family is probably almost ready to go get some food, did you wanna go too?"

"FOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!" Karin yelled. "Yes, yes I would."

"Ow! Geez, give me a warning next time!" Toshiro exclaimed.

"Let me think about that... NOPE! You'll just have to suffer!"

Toshiro sighed then said: "I'll meet you right outside the room."

"Okay I shouldn't be too long."

Time skip to dining hall cause I'm lazy

"There you are Karin!!" Yuzu happily yelled. "We were waiting for you but Ichigo told us to go leave you behind! He's such a meanie!"

"Also, Toshiro stayed right outside the your room when we passed by. Honestly Karin, I think he likes you!" Yuzu told Karin is yelling whisper.

"Oh shut up! I doubt it." Karin said with a slight sadness in her voice to make it seem like she didn't know that he liked her. "Oh look, announcements are about to start!"

"Good morning! I have an exciting announcement!!! In three days we will be holding a dance competition for the best couple! So wear something special!! Good luck everyone!" 'Yuki' could only look at Karin and Toshiro thinking about how cute they would be if they got together.

"Karin, did you want to enter the contest?" Toshiro asked Karin with a slightly nervous voice.

"Definitely! Now that I actually know how!"
She replied.

What did you think? Let me know! Thank you to everyone who reads this story! It makes me really happy! Also, I've been trying to plan out the next chapter since before I published the first chapter! I'm really excited! Until next time! Thanks again!😊