'Still thinks I'm drunk'

Hello! I'm back! Enjoy the next chapter!

----------------------
Third person POV
-----------------------

"Haha! Your hair's all floofy!" Karin said to Toshiro.

"You mean 'fluffy? Although I don't like admitting it."

"No! It's floofy!"

"Ugh, how did this happen?!" Toshiro asked himself. "Wait, Rangiku gave the family those, oh she is so dead!"

"Who's dead Shiro?" Karin questioned.

"No one, and don't call me 'Shiro'! You sound like Momo!"

Karin looked sad then said "Is she your girlfriend?"

"No she's just a childhood friend of mine, besides, I'm in love with someone else."

"Oh, okay!! Who are you in love with?"

"Uhhhh, oh we're back at the room!! Would you look at that!" Toshiro said nervously.

"Are you going to bed?"

"Yes, and you too! You're still drunk and you need rest." Toshiro answered sternly.

"Awwwww but I wanted to stay up and talk with you Shiro!!"

"I guess we can talk for I little while."

Toshiro laid Karin on the bed and sat beside her.

"So what do you want to talk about Karin?" Toshiro asked.

"Hmmm, I don't know!"

"Then why did you want to talk in the first place?!" Toshiro questioned irritably.

"I just wanted to hang out with you!" Karin said with a pouty look on her face. "I wanna know more about you and the Soul Society!"

"Ugh, okay, where should I start?"

"From when Ichigo invaded Soul Society to save Rukia! Karin excitedly yelled.

The rest of the night, Toshiro told her everything that happened from Ichigo coming to the Soul Society, to Rukia helping him become a soul reaper (again). (This story happens after the one year time skip and the fullbringer arc)

"Wow! A lot happened!!! And everyone sounds so interesting!! I would love to meet them!" Karin exclaimed.

"Do you think you could bring me to Soul Society one day Shiro?! Oh sorry you don't like that nickname!"

"No it's okay when you say it" Toshiro told Karin with a blushing face. "Anyway we should get to bed, it's already pretty late."

*yawn* "Okay Shiro."

Karin changed into some pajamas (in their bathroom) and they both laid down next to each other,*yawn* "goodnight Shiro!" Karin said.

"Goodnight Karin." He waited a few minutes for her to fall asleep then he kissed her forehead, pulled her closer to him and said "I love you Karin, I really do, I just hope that one day I'll have the guts to actually say it to you."

------------------------
Karin's POV  Same scene just her POV instead.
------------------------

Toshiro still thinks I'm drunk, it wore off quickly because I only had one. I'll just act like I'm still drunk. Muahahaha! (XD I don't know how alcohol works because I've never had it, so if that's not how it works then just go along with it.)

"Haha, your hair's all floofy!"

"You mean 'fluffy' although I don't like admitting it."

"No it's floofy!

"Ugh, how did this happen? Wait Rangiku gave the family those, oh she is so dead!"

"Who's dead Shiro"

"No one and don't call me 'Shiro'! You sound like Momo!"

Wait does he have a girlfriend?! That would make things really awkward.

"Is she your girlfriend? Oh no I look sad don't I?! No!!!!!!

"No she's just a childhood friend of mine, besides, I'm in love with someone else."

Thank goodness! "Oh okay!! "Who are you in love with?"

He looks nervous now. "Uhhhh, oh we're back at the room!! Would you look at that!"

"Are you going to bed?"

"Yes, and you too! You're still drunk and you need rest!" Toshiro can be really bossy sometimes!

"Awwwww but but I wanted to stay up and talk with you!"

"I guess we can talk for a little while."

Yay! He sat down on the bed.

"So what do you want to talk about Karin?"

Oh I hadn't thought about that. "Hmmm, I don't know!"

"Then why did you want to talk in the first place?!" I hope I didn't make him mad.

"I just want to hang out with you! I want to know more about you and the Soul Society!"

"Ugh, okay, where should I start from?"

"From when Ichigo invaded Soul Society to save Rukia!"

-------------------
A while later
-------------------

Woah, I didn't know that there was so much I missed!

"Wow, a lot happened!!! And everyone sounds so interesting!! I would love to meet them! Do you think you could bring me to Soul Society one day Shiro?" Crap I forgot he doesn't like that name! "Oh sorry you don't like that nickname!"

"No, it's okay when you say it." He's blushing
again! "Anyway we should get to bed, it's pretty late."

*yawn* "okay."

Ahh, pajamas, my best friend! *yawn* "Goodnight Shiro!"

"Goodnight Karin." His voice is so soft, I could listen to it all day. A few minutes have passed and he thinks I'm asleep now!

He's pulling me closer!! He's kissing my forehead!! OMG

"I love you Karin, I really do, I just hope that one day I'll have the guts to actually say it to you."

------------------------
A few minutes later
------------------------

Okay, now I know he's asleep. "I love you too Toshiro, I also hope that one I could tell you how I feel."

-----------------------
This has been my favorite chapter to write so far!! I hope you liked it! Also thank you so much for over 200 reads it really means a lot to me! Till next time!