1

lowercase intended
-

jeon wonwoo.

senior in highschool.

emo, yet pastel.

and a total fucking geek for the paranormal.

wonwoo has always been so drawn to paranormal creatures, but the one creature that makes him the most hype ?

vampires.

wonwoos read, seen, and breathed every vampire book or movie, no matter if it was horrible, he was always there. wonwoos obsession with vampires is unbelievable, he wasnt afraid of them, yet it made his skin crawl thinking about it.

his friends would always tease him about it, saying that wonwoo should get his head out of the books and into a relationship, but wonwoo doesnt have time for someone else.

~~~~~

"theres a new student in my class, holy shit all the girls are fucking cooing over him" seokmin said with a nod, biting into his fry as the rest of the friends talked and bantered.

"isnt his name like.. kim yugyeom or something?" minghao asked with a nod, seokmin shaking his head.

"no no no! yugyeoms been here a while, i dont know what youre talking about.. its kim mingyu" seokmin nodded as minghao laughes at himself and nodded.

"hes actually handsome though, so i can see why all the girls swoon over him" seokmin nodded as hansol then interjected.

"isnt that dude like, super quiet though? when did he move here?"

"its his second week here" seokmin nodded, hansol ahhing and nodding his head.

"hes kinda intimidating too, he just sits there with a blank look on his face, hating everyone" minghao nodded.

"did you mean wonwoo?" hansol joked as everyone chuckled. wonwoo smiled at the joke and shrugged, letting out a soft sigh.

"i can barely stand you guys, i dont know how i survive" he laughed and nodded, smiling as the three smiled.

"i havent seen mingyu yet, so i cant really say anything" wonwoo shrugged and ate more of his food.

"youll be shocked to see him when you do, hes literally perfect." seokmin nodded.

"that was extremely gay" hansol interjected.

"youre gay"

"so are you!" they all laughed, big smiles on their faces as wonwoo pushed up his circle glasses.

"hey, theres mingyu!" hansol said as he pointed him out. their heads turned, wonwoo then getting a look at the male as his eyes widened.

'hes so handsome' he thought in his head, but something about mingyus vibe was giving wonwoo a bad feeling.

his skin was perfect, no flaws whatso ever. he was pale, as if hes never seen the sun, plus, the fact mingyu was getting mainly meat from the cafeteria, made wonwoos geek inside of him burst out.

"hes totally a vampire" wonwoo nodded, groans being heard from around the table.

"you just saw the dude for the first time and you serious think hes a vampire? wonwoo, once again, vampires dont exist!" minghao pestered, nodding as wonwoo pouted and shook his head.

"but im sure of it! hes giving me that vibe!"

"you got that vibe from the girl in our 3rd period AND my cousin" seokmin interjected.

"the girl in 3rd is an emo fuck though who wears all black and leather, i wouldnt be surprised if she was a vampire actually." hansol laughed.

once lunch ended, the boys made their way to their classes. wonwoo gathered up his things and walked out of the lunch room and down the halls.

he made his way into his history class, sitting down as more of his classmates started rolling in. wonwoo opened up his book, taking out a pencil as he then looked up.

kim mingyu.

'why the hell is he here!? he didnt have this class before!'  wonwoo thought in his head. the teacher then directed for wonwoo to sit in the front of the class, a few seats away from wonwoo.

mingyu turned his head as he made eye contact with the elder, wonwoos eyes widening as he quickly looked down and put his book up.

"this vampire's out for me i can tell.." he whispered to himself and nodded.

as class went by, wonwoo could feel eyes piercing him, he turned is head slowly, seeing mingyu was looking at him. 

'why wont this guy just leave me alone!' he thought in his head, shaking his leg quickly as he waited for the time to pass. once the bell rang, wonwoo shot up from his chair, gathering his things as he quickly made his way out of class and to his friends.

~~~~~

"damn, staring contest mustve been intense" hansol laughed and nodded, nudging wonwoo as the male pouted his lips and shook his head.

"im telling you! hes probably craving my blood!" wonwoo pestered as groans were heard from his friends again.

"dude drop the vampire thing! they arent real!" minghao said with a nod.

"bet!" wonwoo yelled as they all laughed, shaking their heads. "speak of the devil" seokmin said, motioning his head to mingyu who was walking to his locker. wonwoo bit his lip as he looked at mingyu, feeling a bit uneasy.

"dude, hes coming this way" hansol said with a nod as he nudged wonwoo, mingyu slamming his locker as he then grabbed wonwoo by the sweater and pulling him aside, leaving his friends wide eyed and confused.

'fuck fuck fuck fuck hes gunna drink my blood im so dead' wonwoo thought in his head, mingyu then pushing wonwoo against the wall and looking at him.

"listen, i can hear you talk to your friends about me. let me make this clear... i am not a vampire, maybe get your head out of the books and get laid or something." mingyu said with an annoyed look, wonwoo looking a bit offended.

"thats what they all say! youre just hiding it!" wonwoo pestered as mingyu laughed.

"man youre such a fucking geek.. fine, keep assuming that about me, but everyone just thinks youre crazy" mingyu shrugged and ran a hand through his hair, causing wonwoo to gulp.

mingyu really was handsome, he was more handsome up close, everything about his features was perfect.

"i-i'll prove to my friends youre a vampire then! i'll show them and you! you cant lie to me!" wonwoo nodded, mingyu rolling his eyes.

"fine then, if thats what you want... then i'll enjoy playing with you."

---