8

im updating? shocker

there is most likely spelling mistakes be warned its 3am

-

the next morning, mingyu was gone and wonwoo let out a sigh. ever since he found out the news about jisoo, he's been afraid. he knows he shouldn't, he knows mingyu is going to protect him, but he's human, what can wonwoo do.

once at school, mingyu wouldn't leave wonwoos side unless it was for classes. it didn't bother wonwoo, in fact, it made him breathe easier. he had mingyu by his side and it made him happy, really happy.

once lunch came around, the meanie couple went to sit with wonwoos friends, junhui also with minghao, the two started dating and junhui was very happy about that.

"i'll be back, i just need to go to the bathroom" wonwoo nodded and smiled, getting up from the table. do some reason, mingyu tensed up as he watched his boyfriend leave, but the bathroom was deadass right by the lunch room, what's the worse that could happen to wonwoo.

the raven soon was washing his hands, then grabbing paper towels to dry them as he squeaked and was pulled into a stall. wonwoos eyes widened as a hand was over his mouth, the person holding him being hong jisoo.

"don't struggle, it'll just make things harder" jisoo giggled as he whispered into wonwoos ear. wonwoo was shaking with fear, he didn't know what joshua would do to him, let alone let him live, he thought he was going to die in the schools bathroom. tragic.

instead of pain, wonwoo felt kisses. he shivered and shook his head as joshua continued to plant kisses on wonwoos neck and whisper into his ear, a sly and seductive smirk on his lips, who could resist it? hong jisoo may be a monster, but he was a damn fine one.

something came over wonwoo, something he didn't understand. he stopped struggling, and he felt light. joshua had continued to kiss and whisper into wonwoos ear until he was satisfied, then slowly letting go of the raven and turning him around to face him.

wonwoos expression was blank, his lips were parted as he just looked at joshua, the vampire then giggling and holding wonwoos hands.

"wonwoo?~ how do you feel?" joshua asks with a small nod, smiling like a teenage girl as his foot dug into the floor, moving it like a little kid with a crush.

-

"mingyu i think you shouldn't do that!" junhui pestered as he got up and grabbed mingyu by the wrist, it had been 10 minutes and wonwoo still hadn't come out of the bathroom, obviously making mingyu furious.

"somethings not right, and im not letting you stop me" mingyu hissed as he pushed junhuis hand away, the male getting up and following his best friend.

once the two went into the bathroom, mingyus eyes widened to see wonwoo and joshua holding hands, looking at each other like teens at prom.

"wonwoo! what the FUCK are you doing?!" mingyu hissed as he marched up to the two, joshua cowering and whimpering as he hid behind wonwoo, the raven furrowing his eyebrows and pushing mingyu back.

"m-mingyu he-" junhui started out as he was soon cut off by mingyu yelling.

"what the fuck? wonwoo, why are you protecting joshua!? he's bad news and you know that!" mingyu spat out.

"mingyu! he!-" junhui was cut off once again.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JUN!" mingyu screamed at his best friend as wonwoo then began speaking.

"listen, i dont know how you know me, or know my name, but i dont appreciate you insulting my boyfriend" wonwoo hissed as mingyus eyes widened, his fists clenched as he gritted his teeth.

"excuse me?" mingyu laughed. "what the FUCK do you mean 'boyfriend'? IM YOUR BOYFRIEND, ME, KIM MINGYU!' mingyu yelled in wonwoos face, trying to knock some sense into the boy as joshua smirked at the sight.

"wonwoo.. im scared, i wanna leave.." joshua whimpered and nodded, tugging on wonwoos shirt as wonwoo looks at the boy and frowned, nodding quickly.

"dont come near us again" wonwoo said in a stern and serious tone, leaving the bathroom with joshua as the boy took a look at mingyu before leaving, giggling and smirking.

mingyu then punched a mirror, cracking and shattering it as his knuckle was bloody and breathing hard, turning his head to look at jun.

"you fucking dumbass, you should've let me spoke.." jun started out. "what I was trying to say, was that wonwoo smelled like joshua. he didn't smell like you anymore, it was like your claim to him was gone." junhui said with a frown as mingyu furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head in confusion.

"that's impossible, a bond can't be broken unless wonwoo or i choose to break it" mingyu stated, his hand quickly healing as junhui shrugged and scratched the back of his head.

the situation made them both confused, but then again, they didn't know joshuas powers, no one did. through out the day, the two best friends were continuing to ask the other vampires what they knew about joshua, all coming to the same thing, nothing.

"is that it then? have i just lost wonwoo?" mingyu asked as him and jun leaned against the lockers, the boys voice clearly broken and hurt as jun shook his head, looking at the other.

"no, were not stopping, not until we find something' junhui stated as mingyu sighed, nodding and running his hands through his hair.

for once, mingyu was scared. not scared of joshua, but scared for wonwoo. god knows what joshua is planning, and wonwoo could end up like jeonghan, or worse. the thoughts terrified mingyu, badly.

once school ended, the two were walking down the hill, their way to junhuis house as jun stopped in his steps, taking a sniff as he looked around. junhuis scent was much stronger than mingyus, so it was easy for the chinese male to sense vampires easier.

just then, a male quickly ran in front of them, facing the two boys as he walked towards them. "word is going around you two need information about hong jisoo" he started out, mingyu and junhui looking at each other, then at the male as they nodded.

"follow me, i have information about the boy no one else would know" the brunette stated, beginning to walk as junhui and mingyu followed.

"also, im not mentioning my real name, so for now, you two can call me wonho"

---

can y'all believe I actually updated holy-