4

"hey um... what was up with junhui yesterday?" wonwoo asked as he was looking down at mingyu, biting his lip as mingyu looked up from his desk.

"wow, you actually decide to talk to me without bringing up vampires" mingyu chuckled as wonwoo rolled his eyes. "seriously mingyu" wonwoo stated as mingyu shrugged.

"junhui is uncomfortable around blood"

"but he covered his nose, its not like he could smell it hm?" wonwoo added, pressing his lips together as mingyu scoffed and rolled his eyes. "youre wasting your time, wonwoo" mingyu said with a blank tone.

"whatever happened to playing with me " wonwoo said as he put quotations around the words, playing with me, then walking back to his seat. he could feel mingyus eyes locked on him, his stare burning the back of his head as he sat down and gulped.

'd-did i just lowkey flirt with him? what the hell wonwoo!' he thought in his mind groaning a bit as he ran his hands through his hair. once the bell rang, wonwoo gathered his things and left the class. as he was walking down the hallway, he felt someone grab his wrist, squeaking as he was pulled into the teachers bathroom, hearing the door lock.

the light turned on, wonwoo not surprised to see mingyu. wonwoo kept quiet, mingyu putting his hand against the wall as he moved his face close to wonwoos. "w-wait mingyu i-" mingyu cut wonwoo off, he put his fingers under wonwoos chin, lifting his head up as mingyu smirked.

mingyu moved his face close to wonwoos neck, his lips brushing against the soft skin as he could feel wonwoo shake a bit. mingyu then placed a kiss over the now fading hickey, wonwoo biting his lip harshly. mingyu placed more kisses around, wonwoos neck, a moan escaping the elders lips as it was like music to mingyus ears.

soon mingyu pulled away, his nose touching with wonwoos as he smirked. "was that good enough of a playtime for you? kitten?~" mingyu chuckled and lowered his hand, then unlocking the door and leaving as he left wonwoo there in shock.

wonwoos face was a bright red and heated up, unable to speak any words. he shook his head, then scurrying out of the bathroom and trying to find his friends.

~~~~~

"couldnt you like, lowkey report that for sexual assault?" seokmin asked as he stood outside the school with wonwoo and the others.

"not unless wonwoo wanted, wonwoo didnt push away or say no" hansol smirked and nudged him, wonwoo covering his face.

"aghhhhh, im so flustered.. i dont know how to feel.."

"maybe just try to avoid mingyu from now on.. honestly hes starting to creep me out, im afraid he might do worse to you" minghao nodded and fiddled with his fingers, wonwoo shrugging.

minghao was right, what if mingyu did do more to wonwoo? what if he hurt him? or rape him? the thoughts were flooding wonwoos mind as he nodded and looked down. "i'll do my best to avoid mingyu.."

the night rolled by quickly once wonwoo was home, he was asleep and of course, he was dreaming. he woke up, sitting up quickly as he looked around his room, seeing he was alone until he saw someone sitting on the edge of his bed. wonwoo screamed, the figure then turning his head as it was mingyu.

"m-mingyu..w-what the hell, how the hell did you find my house.." wonwoo started out as he breathed heavily, shaking as mingyu giggled. he crawled on wonwoos bed, crawling on top of the boy as wonwoos eyes widened. his arms were pinned, mingyu straddling the boy as wonwoo shook his head.

"m-mingyu dont!" wonwoo panicked, mingyu then leaning down as he attached his lips to wonwoos neck. wonwoos squirming went down, soon then parting his lips as a moan escaped his mouth. he then felt a sharp pain in his neck, letting out a groan, it was painful but it also gave wonwoo pleasure.

"m-ming..yu.." he said in a soft tone, feeling his blood drip down his neck as mingyu sucked from his neck, his body relaxing as he let out another moan. mingyu soon pulled away, leaning up and whispering into wonwoos ear as he ran his fingers down the elders lips.

"youre mine"

with that, wonwoo screamed, shooting awake as he blinked rapidly as rubbed his eyes. he slapped his hand over his neck, feeling around it as he sighed in relief. he got up and turned on his lights, going to his bathroom as he washed his face and breathed heavily.

"w-what the fuck type of dream was that.." wonwoo said to himself, looking in the mirror as he leaned his head up a bit, taking a better look at his neck as he was clean.

at this rate, it was getting out of hand. wonwoos dreams were becoming too realistic to the point where it scared him, the only thing left to do?

confront mingyu.

again.

---