5

---

theres probably a lot of errors here oOPs

---

at this point, wonwoo was so flustered and furious, not only with himself, but with mingyu. he walked into school, trying to find mingyu as he was no where to be seen. the elder male groaned in frustration, soon then seeing junhui walk up to him.

wonwoo raised an eyebrow, looking at the chinese male as his lips were slightly parted. "mingyus not here, dont bother looking for him." junhui stated as he had a blank expression on his face, wonwoo scoffing.

"the one fucking day i need him.." he muttered as he sighed, junhui rolling his eyes.

"you need him like everyday, youre always on his ass about the vampire thing" junhui smirked and chuckled, wonwoo pouting and blinking rapidly.

"its because its true! im not going to drop it! even my assumption of you now!" wonwoo said as junhui laughed and looked at wonwoo, crossing his arms. 

"youre really determined arent you?" junhui chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, then cocking his head to motion wonwoo to follow him. the raven haired male followed the elder, a bit nervous where they were going as he didnt ask questions. junhui led wonwoo out to the field, sitting down on the grass as wonwoo sat in front of him.

junhui nodded, smiling a bit as he let out a sigh. "unlike mingyu, i think i'll finally come out clear because im actually annoyed" junhui started out as wonwoo nodded, biting his lip.

"yes im a vampire-"

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

"can you shut the fuck up quickly?" junhui rolled his eyes as wonwoo shut his mouth and nodded awkwardly, junhui sighing.

"yes im a vampire, mingyu is  a vampire, theres a shit ton of more at this school" junhui started out. "that hickey on your neck a few days ago? mingyu did that, i dont know how his powers work, so you have to ask him, same thing with your dreams" wonwoos eyebrows furrowed as he heard junhui mention his dreams.

"w-wait how did you know about my dreams?" junhui chuckled and rested his arm on his knee, smiling a bit. 

"you smell like mingyu"

"i- what?"

"basically like, when one of us vampires claims someone, the human ends up smelling like the vampire. dont worry though, other humans cant smell it. besides, mingyu tells me he messes with you in your dreams" junhui chuckled as wonwoo blinked a bit.

"what the hell im- wait, so youre saying mingyu claimed me?" junhui laughed as he nodded and had a 'duh you dumbass' expression.

"obviously? youre such an airhead" junhui giggled. 

"wait, so who have you claimed?" wonwoo asked curiously, junhui laughing some more as he listened to wonwoo speak. "man you really are an air head.. take a wild guess" junhui said as he raised an eyebrow, wonwoo thinking for a moment as he then blinked a couple of times.

"minghao?" he asked as junhui clapped and smiled sarcastically. "wow! you got it!" wonwoo stuck his tongue out at junhui and scoffed. "at least i know im right about all my assumptions.. where is mingyu now?" wonwoo asked with a nod.

"probably killing a deer or something, he doesnt kill humans, neither do i" junhui nodded as he laid back on the grass a bit, humming. "also, id be cautious around other vampires.. granted you dont know whos who, but mingyu will get very jealous and aggressive" junhui stated as wonwoo bit his lip and nodded.

~~~~~

wonwoo was sat on his bed at home, it was saturday and he was reading a book on his bed. soon, he heard tapping on his window as his head turned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"im on the second floor what the hell.." wonwoo said to himself as he closed his book, then getting up from his bed as he pushed the curtain aside. he yelled a bit in shock, seeing mingyu with a smiling face as he sighed and opened it, letting the younger in.

"im guessing junhui told you?" wonwoo nodded in response as mingyu chuckled. "congratulations, you were right the whole time." mingyu nodded as he looked around wonwoos room, then sitting on the edge of his bed as wonwoo sat beside him.

"so.. why didnt you just tell me in the first place?" wonwoo asked with a nod as mingyu laughed. "because its fun to mess with you" mingyu nodded, wonwoo rolling his eyes and slightly nudging the other.

"can you explain to me the whole dream thing? and how the HELL you gave me a hickey?" wonwoo asked as mingyu laughed and nodded. "we all have different powers, mine is dream alters and mind reading.. and ive read your mind plenty of times" mingyu smirked as wonwoo flushed red.

"if someone is near or i can sense someone, its easy to hop into their dreams and screw around. with you, since youre mine, i can alter it and do whatever no matter how far you are from me" mingyu nodded and smiled in a cute, yet sexy manner, causing wonwoo to get flustered.

"sometimes, the dreams can be so real you have visible marks, hence your hickey. man, just imagine if we fucked you would-"

"o-okay i get it!" wonwoo cut mingyu off as mingyu giggled and shrugged, looking at wonwoo. "youre so cute when youre all horny and flustered" mingyu nodded as wonwoos eyes widened, grabbing a pillow and putting it on his lap quickly.

"dont let my mind reading slip your mind wonwoo~" mingyu giggled, wonwoo groaning as he was beyond embarrassed. mingyu smirked and leaned forwards, pressing kisses to wonwoos neck as wonwoo shut his eyes slowly, humming at the pleasure.

mingyu placed his hand on wonwoos cheek, then laying back with the male on his bed. he moved the pillow off wonwoos lap, getting on top of him as he continued to kiss around wonwoos sensitive skin, making wonwoo a moaning mess. 

the elders arms wrapped around mingyu, their bodies pressed together as mingyu trailed his kisses up to wonwoos lips, kissing him deeply. mingyu rolled his hips against wonwoos, causing wonwoo to bit mingyus lip as mingyu moaned. the younger male slipped his tongue into wonwoos mouth, wonwoo at first denying, but then letting the younger take dominance.

the two made out passionately, pulling away and breathing heavily as mingyu smirked and ran his thumb over wonwoos lips. "so perfect, so cute~" he giggled, wonwoo smiling a bit as he bit his lip.

"so like... am i automatically your boyfriend?" wonwoo asked as mingyu nodded. "hell yeah you are" he laughed and helped wonwoo sit up, pulling him against him and cuddling the elder. the two laid on wonwoos bed, talking about whatever as wonwoo brought up the topic of vampires again.

"how many more are there at our school?"wonwoo asked with a nod as mingyu pouted his lips, thinking for a moment. "quite a few, i can probably name about 5 off the top of my head" mingyu nodded, wonwoo ahhing.

"remember youre mine though, no ones fucking touching you" mingyu said as wonwoo giggled and nodded, kissing mingyus cheek. 

"i know~"

---