6

ive had a lot going onh and im sorry for not updating. + im really rusty at writing rn so sorry if the updates arent as good and its 12am rn there will be a lot of mistakes

---

at school, mingyu and junhui began to hang out with wonwoo and the rest. seokmin and hansol were a bit taken back but they didnt really care, considering minghao was now dating junhui and wonwoo was with mingyu.

soon, history came by and mingyu forced the male who was sitting by wonwoo to move, there was no argument there. "you dont have to be so mean~" wonwoo giggler as mingyu shrugged.

"youre mine, and i wanna be with you as much as i can. junhuis skipping class right now to be with minghao, at least were both together right now." mingyu said with a nod and smile as wonwoo rolled his eyes. mingyu was cheesy, but also extremely sexy, so wonwoo was fine with it.

once class ended, mingyu shot up and took wonwoo by the hand, running out of class. wonwoo giggled as he quickly followed behind mingyu, ming pulling him into the bathroom ad he locked the door.

wonwoo threw his bag to the side as mingyu slammed their lipa together, kissing wonwoo deeply as they made out. mingyu trailed his kisses down wonwoos neck as wonwoo moaned and leaned his head back, exposing more of his skin.

"a-ah, mingyu~" wonwoo wimpered out, mingyu humming against the ravens neck as he began to leave many hickeys.

soon, the two left the bathroom as they chuckled, holding each others hands tightly. wonwoo and mingyu were the talk of the school, everyone would alwayd give them a glance, talk about them, you name it.

as they walked down the halls, mingyus smile soon faded as he gripped wonwoos hand tighter, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"is everything okay?" wonwoo asked as mingyu nodded.

"walk the other way" he replied quickly as wonwoo blinked rapidly and nodded.

"o-oh okay." wonwoo said, mingyu pulling the boy to walk faster, until they were confronted by a young male.

"jeez mingyu, i just wanted to say hi" the male smirked, causing wonwoo to feel uncomfortable. he stood behind mingyu, mingyu gritting his teeth.

"what the fuck do you want, jisoo" mingyu spat out, shoving the male back as jisoo laughed and smirked. wonwoo got scared, jisoos smirk was so devilish, so charming, yet evil.

"i just wanted to see if the rumors were true, and they are" jisoo giggled and nodded, licking his fangs as he looked at wonwoo. "how precious, hes like a bunny" jisoo said as mingyus eyes flashed red.

"dont fucking come near us, i know how you are" mingyu said as jisoo laughed.

"ah yes.. the whole seungcheol and jeonghan incident.. that was in the past, thingd are different now" jisoo nodded as mingyu scoffed.

"yeah, and im straight" mingyu argued back as jisoo laughed.

"anyways... ill leave you two love birds alone. goodbye, wonwoo~" jisoo said as he wiggled his fingers, pushing past mingyu as he walked off and mingyu scoffed.

"w-who was that?" wonwoo asked as he glanced up at mingyu.

"hong jisoo, he goes by joshua sometimes... hes trouble, if he ever comes near you, call me right away." mingyu demanded as wonwoo didnt even think twice.

~~~

"shit, do you think jisoo is planning something?" junhui asked as he leaned back against the counter top. the two were at a bar, specifially for vampires as it was underground.

"when isnt jisoo planning something.." mingyu grunted as junhui nodded and sighed.

"well, im here to help. im sure others are too, but its hong jisoo. almost everyone in the community knows what hes capable of" junhui nodded as mingyu interjected.

"i dont give a fuck what people think about jisoo, i want his head on a steak" mingyu growled as junhui smirked and chuckled

"hes not touching wonwoo, and if he does, theres going to be hell to pay"

currently, wonwoo was in his room, reading like usually as there was a tap on his window. wonwoo got up, then opening up his window as mingyu jumped inside his room.

"hi~ how was the bar?" wonwoo asked as he kissed mingyus cheek. "fine, nothing special. junhui and i were just talking about what to do if jisoo tries anything" mingyu nodded as wonwoo chuckled, pulling mingyu to his bed as he sat in front of the other.

"dont wory, jisoo wont do anything to me, i wont fall for it" wonwoo nodded as mingyu sighed.

"its not that easy, remember, we vampires each have our own power. who knows what jisoo will do to you, with his own strength" mingyu nodded as wonwoo bit his lip.

"i'll be okay.. i promise" wonwoo nodded as mingyu smiled a bit, leaning forwards and kissing wonwoos lips softly.

"so perfect.."

---

ugh this is short.

im really doing my best to update.

sorry for errors its 12:27am rn sighs.