Troubled Waters [✔️]

After being out all morning shopping and having the things sent back to the compound I receive a text from Hayley asking me to meet her out in the Bijou. I don't know what the hell she's doing out there but whatever she doing I'm assuming she's with her pack. She'd been searching her whole life for her family and I guess she's found a small piece of what she was hoping for. If I had the chance to get my family back, I totally would take that chance.

Following the address, she gives me it's once I pull in do I realize I'm smack dab in the middle of a wolf camp. The dirty looks I receive as I get out of the car tell me I'm not exactly welcome here, Jesus these people are judgy as hell. I realize that driving a black SUV usually driven by the Mikaelsons doesn't exactly help my case much. 

"Can I help you?" I turn around and am greeted with the sight of a tall dark haired werewolf. I can only guess that from his appearance from what Hayley's told me this must be Jackson.

"Actually yes you can. I'm looking for a wayward werewolf friend of mine, I'm hoping you might point her out." He looks confused and fairly suspicious of me.

"Hayley. I'm looking for Hayley." The lightbulb goes off as he scratches the back of his neck giving an embarrassed chuckle.

"She's with Eve,  I'll show you." Nodding I gesture for him to lead the way.

Jackson shows me to one of a number of identical cabins by the water where he says Hayley and this Eve woman is. After I've thanked him and made my way up to the porch and overhear the two discussing Hayley's impending due date. It wasn't hard to tell that she was nearing the end and everyone was growing tenser. But this chick is getting worried about freaking pain meds, I didn't have any pain meds and I gave birth to fucking twins!

"I guess this means no epidural, huh? You sure I can't do this thing in, say, a hospital, the place with the doctors and the drugs?"

"Honey, the werewolves have been having babies out here since before you were born. Stop worrying."

"She's right you know. I had twins with no epidural, you have only one baby and shouldn't be complaining about a damn thing." They look up to see me leaning against the door frame. While Hayley looks pleased to see me, Eve looks suspicious. 

"I promise I'm friendly. Hayley and I share more than a little in common." Stepping through the threshold proving I'm not a vampire, I cross the room and plop down in a chair right by Hayley. She seems to ease up only slightly.

"Okay. Then what, Eve? I don't even know what it's like to have a mother, let alone be one."

"Trust me, when the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do."

"I hope so. As fun as it is to image Klaus changing dirty diapers, I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this alone."

"Wow Hayley, what am I dirt?" She rolls her eyes and gives me a playful shove trying to push me off the chair. Eve gives us a look as if she were dealing with children.

"I somehow doubt that." We look up to see Elijah standing in the doorway. Somehow I doubt he's here to tell us everything's ok and no one is going to war.

"Pardon the interruption. I wonder if I might have a quick word with the conspirators of a supposed uprising."

This isn't going to be good ...

"You're making a grave mistake," Elijah says as He, Jackson, Hayley, Oliver another man from the pack, and myself stand around a table. Elijah had wanted me to go home and take care of the twins and I responded that if he tried to make me a stay at home mom it wasn't an uprising he was going to be worrying about.