Beautiful Corpse

A loud crash from Hayley's room causes me to bolt out of bed

A loud crash from Hayley's room causes me to bolt out of bed. Something wasn't right and although I was in nothing more than a tank top and shorts I sprint down the hall. Finding Eva standing over Hopes crib with a dead wolf at her feet and Hayley writhing in pain.

"Rebekah what the hell?!" She turns to she me standing in the doorway defensively. Shes hardly taken a step forward before I attempt to lunge for Rebekah in an attempt to subdue her. Snarling she throws out her free hand and I'm sent to the ground writhing just like Hayley. Klaus, who must have heard the commotion from his room and comes running in.

"Rebekah! What are you doing?" When Rebekah fails to reply and let's up on my pain spell it hits me that's not Rebekah. As he gets hit with the spell I struggle to stand and grip her hair trying to smash her head into the dresser, but she throws me back into the wall by a window. I wipe my nose only to see blood on my fingers when I drew them away. I let my claws out and lurch forward hoping to at least wound Eva. I'm successful in at least sinking my claws in and leaving deep gashes in her thigh, causing her to scream out in pain.

Quickly she realizes she's losing control of the situation she lets go of the spell and just out of the window. The three of us too disoriented  to chase after her, Hayley and Klaus quickly stand to check on Hope who sits calmly in her crib. Jack runs in seemingly haven just woken up and heard the struggle. He runs over and picks me up bridle style having seen my bloody nose and disoriented state. Though I insist I'm fine, he refuses to put me down, out of the corner of my eye Klaus looks at the two of us, a flicker of what looks to be jealousy appears in his eyes.

"Come on I'm taking you back to bed." He chuckles as I snuggle into his chest already falling asleep. He looks to Hayley and Klaus who hold Hope, she smiles and nods at me. Jack turns and head back to our room, moving around to my side of the bed and laying me down. He pulls up the covers and slinks back to his side and slides in to bed beside me. He snuggles up beside me putting his arm around me and whispers into my ear as I fall asleep.
"I love you."

————————————

I make my way to the study to find Hayley, Elijah, Klaus, and Marcel already there. Klaus is reaching into his safe and pulls out the anti magic shackles.
"I really need to stop putting these away. There's always one family member or another in need of a good shackling." He tosses them over to me much to my surprise. Marcel looks pleased with the arrangement.

"Find Rebekah— or Eva, or whoever the bloody hell that was, use those to stop her from doing magic. And don't hurt her, the non-psychopathic bits are still my sister." I nod, examining the shackles.

Marcel locks eyes with me looking incredibly nervous about hurting Rebekah. "Alright, But we won't be the only ones looking for her...."

I understand where he's coming from and finish his thought. "Klaus if what I'm understanding is right, Eva killed witch kids. That twenty-four hour hold Elijah got? It ended at midnight, bitch is going to having every witch in the city gunning for her."