Ship

When we were closer to the ship Qui-Gon ordered us to run. The Jedi Master was ahead of us by at least twenty meters, and Anakin was in front of me by at least four feet.

"Wait I'm tired." I panted.

"Aisley drop." Qui-Gon ordered turning around fast. I dropped to the ground and felt a speeder fly over my body, it was less than a inch from my face. A man in a cloak jumped off the speeder and pulled out a red lightsaber, a Jedi but evil. Qui-Gon pulled out his green one and the two began fighting. Qui-Gon ordered us to run. I wanted to stay and observe the battle before me but knew better.

We entered the ship and told Padmè that Qui-Gon was in trouble. They lead us into the control room where three men sat. Two looked like regular pilots, but the other even though I couldn't see his face. I could still tell he was a Jedi.

"Take off. Over there, fly low." Ordered the other Jedi with his accent. Anakin leaned up to see what was going on. The ship began moving down as they opened the door so Qui-Gin could jump on. After Qui-Gon boarded we flew up into the sky heading towards the Republic Capital. The other jedi ran out of the room, with Anakin and I following behind him.

"Are you alright?" Anakin questioned Qui-Gon. As we saw him laying on the floor. The three of us knelt down to get a closer look at him.

"What was it?" The jedi asked. I still couldn't see his face.

"I'm not sure. He was trained in the Jedi art. My guess is he was after the queen." Qui-Gon answered out of breath.

"What are we going to do?" I asked with unease in my voice.

"We should be patient. Anakin, Aisley meet Obi Wan Kenobi." Qui-Gon introduced. Anakin reached over and shook his hand. This was my chance to see Obi Wan's face. I looked over and our eyes met. My eyes widened, he was beyond handsome. He had shorter hair, but had a small braid in the back with gorgeous light blue eyes. He had strong facial features and a soft button nose. He was around six feet tale. He reached over to shake my hand, I blushed while our hands were connected. He noticed my reddened checks and laughed which caused me to turn even more red.

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan gave us a tour of the ship. I didn't pay much attention, I just starred at Obi-Wan the whole time. I had never had a crush before, everyone from Tatooine had been dirty and gross. But Obi-Wan, he was clean and put together. After the tour the two Jedi told us to sit in a room and watch Jar Jar. He just napped the whole time, we didn't have anything to do. It was also freezing, we had never experienced coldness like this before. We sat there in silence not speaking to one another, which was rare for us. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Padmè. She hadn't noticed our presence, she walked over to a control system and played a hologram. It was of an old man, clearly in fear.

"You alright?" She asked softly noticing our presence and discomfort.

"It's very cold." Anakin shivered. She grabbed two blankets from a shelf and walked towards us. She laid one blankets on me and another on Anakin. 

"You come from a warm planet, a little too warm for my taste." She laughed trying to make us feel better.

"You seem sad." Anakin frowned looking up at her.

"The queen is worried. Her people are suffering, dying. She must convince the senate to intervene or we're not sure what will happen." Padmè explained with sadness and stress in her voice.

"I made this for you, so you can remember me when I go to my Jedi training." Anakin said pulling a beautifully carved necklace out of his pocket. I grew bored with they're conversation and grew sleepy. I soon dozed off.

I woke up to Anakin shaking me awake. Yelling at me saying we're here. It took me a couple seconds to remember where 'here' was. I finally got up and followed him out the door. We walked towards the front of the ship where the captain sat. He explained that the whole planet was a ginormous city. He showed us different buildings and sky scrapers.

"Oh look senator Palpatine is waiting for us." The captain smiled pointing at a older man waiting on the ground. When the ship landed Anakin and I followed Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. They stopped in front of the senator the captain had told us about and bowed, we did the same as them not wanting to look disrespectful. He was older with wrinkles and graying hair. The queen walked behind us, I thought she would have been prettier if not for all of her makeup.

"It is great to see you alive. With the communicators down we feared we would never see you again." The senator stated with relief. Padmè stood next to the queen, she looked over and smiled at Ani and I, we smiled back.

"May I present supreme chancellor Valorum." The senator introduced. They all greeted each other and began walking. Anakin followed them, wishing to stay with Padmè. I stayed behind. I turned around to face the two Jedi. Anakin stopped walking as well he turned around and faced Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

"Come on." Padmè ordered. Qui-Gon shooed us away. I walked up beside Ani and mumbled:

"I wanted to stay with Obi-Wan."

Anakin laughed a little and kept walking. We all sat down in a giant transport. Anakin and I sat next to Jar Jar, he would not stop talking about the queen. All of the politicians entered a glass room while Ani, Jar Jar, and I waited outside for when they were done. We waited until Qui-Gon arrived and told us we were needed at the Jedi temple. Anakin wanted to let Padmè know that he was leaving and I didn't want to watch as he told her how much he 'cares' for her or what ever.

Qui-Gon brought us into a room with a bunch of different people, of all different species sitting in chairs in a circle. They made us each take different test. They held up pictures pointed away from us, we had to guess what the picture was of. I was very nervous, Anakin had already went and it was my turn.

"A ship."

"A cup."

"A speeder."

I silently spoke unsure if I was true or not. The leader of all the Jedi, who's name I had learned was Master Yoda spoke:

"Boy, how do you feel?"

"Cold sir." Anakin asked shaking a little bit.

"Girl, afraid are you?" He questioned.

"No sir." Was my short reply.

"See through you we can." Yoda stated knowing that I was lying.

"Your thoughts dwell on your mother." Another jedi stated.

"I miss her." Anakin replied.

"Afraid to lose her." Yoda expressed.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I inquired getting frustrated with all these questions.

"Everything. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. And hate leads to suffering." Yoda retorted. It grew silent, as all the Jedi in the room looked at the two of us in suspicion.

"I sense much fear in you two." Yoda spoke up with wisdom and a nod of his head. I had some doubts that we wouldn't be allowed to train and become jedi. But I knew some how that my life was about to change for the better.