Research

After the changeling had died Obi-Wan carefully extracted the dart from her neck. He examined it closely trying to decipher who the bullet belonged to.

"Toxic dart." Obi-Wan confirmed holding it closely to his face.

Anakin nor I responded we picked up the dead changelings body and decided to take her to the Jedi Temple. Where there labs and test could be used to figure out who she was and who might have hired her. When we arrived at the temple we were met with the council.

"Track down this bounty hunter, you
Must." Yoda ordered

"More importantly find out who he's working for." Mace Windu added.

"What about senator Amidala, she still needs protecting?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Handle that, your padawan will." Yoda answered pointing at Anakin.

"Anakin. Escort the senator back to her home planet she'll be safer there. And travel as refugees." Mace Windu explained.

"It will be very difficult to get senator Amidala to leave the capital." Anakin stated.

"Until caught this killer is. Our judgement she should respect." Yoda stated.

"Anakin go to the senate and ask chancellor Palpatine about this matter. He could persuade her." Windu explained

"As for you young Aisley, you will stay here and help to discover who the bounty hunter is, and assist Obi-Wan Kenobi." Mace Windu explained. I did not respond, just simply nodded my head. The three of us bowed and exited the room. Anakin walked away to find the Chancellor. Obi-Wan had said that he had to talk to Yoda. So I was all alone, I decided I would head to the library.

The library was ginormous, thousands of archives were stacked in rows of shelves. There were a few people in the library. I sat a desk and began researching 'changeling bounty hunter' in hope to find something about the one who attacked Padmè. A whole list of changelings that had been in the bounty hunter business appeared on the screen. There had to have been hundreds of changelings that could have been bounty hunters. This was going to take forever. I began reading about every changeling hunter. As I continued to read less and less people were in the library. Soon I was the only person left besides the librarian who sat at her desk. I was growing tired, but that wouldn't stop me from searching. My eyes grew heavy and right before I fell asleep someone woke me but poking me repeatedly. I looked up to see Aayla standing above me smirking.

"Enjoying your nap?" She smirked placing both her hands on her hips.

"I was." I yawned laying my head down on the desk. I couldn't see, but I knew she had rolled her eyes.

"Get up if you wish to say goodbye to Anakin before he leaves for Naboo." She stated. I lifted my head from desk and sighed.

"Fine." I grumbled as I stood up and groggily walked away.

I saw Anakin and Padmè walking towards a shuttle that would transport them to the refugee station. I ran towards them and yelled "wait!"

The couple stopped and waited for me to catch up. When I reached them I had to take a breathe before I spoke. They laughed at my tiredness.

"You thought that you would leave without saying bye." I stated

"I hadn't seen you all day, I thought you were busy. I didn't wanna bother you." Anakin explained.

"Aw Ani, you can always bother me. What are twins for?" I laughed. He smiled down  and hugged me. When we separated we all walked towards the shuttle to see Obi-Wan waiting on us. When we entered the shuttle Anakin, Obi-Wan, and me sat together. While Padmè sat in the back with her assistant and security guard. We sat in silence throughout the entire trip. When we arrived that is when everyone began talking.

"Anakin don't do anything before consulting myself or the council." Obi-Wan warned.

"Yes master." Anakin replied emotionless.

"Aisley and I will get to the bottom of this plot quickly my lady. You'll be back here in no time." Obi-Wan assured turning to Padmè.

"I'll be most grateful for your speed master Jedi." She responded smiling.

"It's time to go." Anakin announced.

"I know." Was her short reply.

"Anakin, may the force be with you." Obi-Wan stated.

"May the for force be with you master." Anakin replied he then turned to me and winked. He turned around and began walking besides Padmè with R2 following behind.

"I do hope he doesn't try anything foolish." Obi-Wan wished.

"I be more concerned about her doing something, than him." Padmè's guard retorted.

"I bet they both will do something foolish." I added entering the conversation. The two looked down and glared at me. The ship lifted off the ground and flew us back to the Jedi Temple.

When we arrived at the temple Obi-Wan told me he was going to visit an old friend that might have some answers about our bounty hunter. I returned to the library to finish my research. I sat down at the desk and continued to study every changeling that had entered the bounty hunter business. After hours of searching I finally stumbled upon a bounty hunter named Zam Wesell. A picture of her came up, I knew right away this was my bounty hunter. I read about her life and what caused her to become a hunter. I kept reading until I found something interesting.

'Zam Wesell has been known to accompany famous bounty hunter Jango Fett in many hunts. Most of there hunts take place on the planet *****.'

I felt that this 'Jango Fett' was the bounty hunter I am after. But why was the name of the planet erased? It was almost like the planet didn't exists. I wasn't ready to share this information with Obi-Wan, it was just a lead I didn't know if this 'Jango Fett' had anything to do with our bounty hunter or not. I searched the name Jango Fett multiple times and nothing was known about him. I could hear someone approaching me, but I didn't bother to acknowledge them. I kept reading.

"Come on, were leaving." Ordered a person with their hand outstretched towards me. I looked up to see Obi-Wan  smiling down at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked with confusion tilting my head to the side. I took his hand and he hoisted me up out of my chair.

"We're going to the outer rim." He answered leading us out of the library. I had no idea why we were traveling that far away from the Republic, but I knew it had something to do with this case.