Naboo

Everyone began preparing for the battle. More and more warriors arrived some from the gungan armies and some from the Naboo armies.

"What is the situation." Padmè asked one of her generals.

"Everyone is in camps, surrounded by guards. I brought back as many leaders as we could. Also the federation army is a lot larger than we had thought. And much stronger. Your highness, I do not think this is a battle we can win." He answered with doubt.

"The gungans must draw the droids away from the cities. We can enter the cities using the water lines to enter the city, the captain will have to make a distraction. And we can capture Viceroy. Without the Viceroy they will be lost and confused." Padmè explained turning to everyone.

"The Viceroy will be well guarded." Qui-Gon informed.

"The difficulty will be inside. Once we're inside we shouldn't have a problem." The general corrected.

"There is a possibility that many gungans will be killed." Qui-Gon expressed turning to the gungans ruler.

"Wesa ready to do our part." The leader answered with pride.

"We will send what pilots we have to knock out the droid control army." Padmè added.

"This is risky plan, what if the blasters on your fighters can not penetrate the control center?" Qui-Gon questioned with doubt.

"And there's an even bigger danger. He may return with a bigger droid army." Obi-Wan added.

"That is why we must not fail to get the Viceroy." Padmè stated.

The gungan army prepared for battle while a few of us prepared to sneak into the city. Anakin and I were allowed to go with Qui-Gon and the rest. It was exciting, I had never experienced this much adventure in my whole life. Let alone within four days. I stood there watching Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan talk. When Qui-Gon walked away, Obi-Wan and I were left alone.

"So how long have you been a Jedi?" I asked starting a conversation. I grinned at him when he looked down at me.

"For as long as I can remember." He smiled down.

"When do you think your going to become a master?" I asked still looking up at him, he frowned and replied:

"I don't know."

"Come on you two it's time to head towards the city." Padmè informed walking past us and heading in the direction of the speeder we would use to sneak in. We all crowded into the speeder and headed towards the capital city of Naboo.

When we arrived we hid behind buildings to keep out of sight from droids. Padmè shinned a red light in the direction of the captain to signal the coast was clear. He shun a blue light back at her. Qui-Gon knelt down to Anakin and I.

"Once we get inside, you two find a safe place to hid." He ordered, we nodded our heads in understanding. Suddenly dozens of blasters could be heard shooting at one another, that was our signal to run. We made it into the capital city. We sprinted into a ship hanger, where the starships were placed. Dozens of droids surrounded the pilots who sat on the floor with no weapons or way of escape.

"Ani, Ais. Find shelter." Qui-Gon ordered deflecting the blast from droids with his lightsaber. Ani grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the battle. We ran behind an old crate, while Padmè ordered pilots to get to there ships. Starships flew into the sky, leaving all but one ship left. I grabbed Anakin's hand and pulled him towards the last ship left. R2 had already entered the ship, knowing what we were doing. We both climbed in.