Coruscant

It had been almost ten years since I had last visited Coruscant. Everything was exactly how I remembered it. The whole planet was a giant city divided into sections. The lower levels were probably one of the worst places anyone would want to live in. But the higher levels were where the Jedi temple were and the Republic Capital. Aayla directed me towards the Jedi Temple. Finally I landed the pod near a giant building. The building had five pillars standing on top, one with a cross like shape in the middle. It was one of the biggest buildings I'd seen so far in Coruscant.

We jumped out of the ship and began walking side by side towards the temple. I glanced around looking at all the different buildings in amazement. Aayla walked straight forward without taking her eyes off of the doors to the temple.

"This place is amazing." I gasped in awe still looking at all the buildings around us.

"It gets old after a while." Aayla responded with boredom.

"How can it get old you haven't been here in ten years." I reply.

"No you haven't been here in ten years." She corrects adding emphasis on the word 'you.'

"What do you mean? I've been with you the past ten years." I questioned stopping and facing her. She stopped as well, still looking bored.

"Remember when I left you at Alderaan for a week a year ago?" She questions.

"Yeah." Was my short reply.

"Well where do you think I went?" She asked sassily. She turned around and kept walking straight for the doors. I jogged up beside her as she opened the doors. It opened up widely and we both walked in. The inside was just as beautiful as the outside. We walked down the long corridor, different people past us. Some were children, woman, men, different species. I never really thought about how diverse the Jedi order was. We walked for a couple more minutes passing many different rooms. I had hoped to explore them later.

"So where are we heading?" I ask breaking the silence.

"We have to talk to the Jedi council first, and than you can explore and I can show you around." She explained.

"What about this surprise?" I asked tilting my head.

"You'll get it later." She smiled with excitement.

Whatever it was she was excited about it. I hated the feeling of not knowing. It always made me feel sort of weak. We walked into a room that seemed oddly familiar. Giant chairs sat in a half circle. Some of the council members were there, and some were holograms. In the center sat Master Yoda and Master Mace Windu.

"Long time it has been. Welcome back Padawan Aisley." Yoda greeted giving me a sincere smile.

"Indeed it has been, I have forgotten how big the temple was." I smiled. Yoda nodded his head and turned to Aayla.

"What information have you brought forward?" Yoda asked kindly tilting his head.

"We have discovered that the Separatist are aligning themselves with Geonosians." I informed.

"Peculiar this is." Yoda stated with suspicion.

"What do the Geonosians have that the Separatist would be interested in." Mace Windu questioned out loud.

"Find out we must. But for right now our main priority is keeping the senator safe. Aayla take Aisley to the Capital Building were her surprise will be arriving shortly." Yoda instructed. He had a glint of excitement in his green eyes. Did everyone know about this except me? The two of us turned around and began walking out of the room. Just as I exited the room I overheard Mace Windu lean in and ask Yoda: