Chapter Seven: Back to Normal, Part Two.

A/N: WARNING: this chapter contains very graphic content, skip the italic parts if you don't think you can handle it.

Also there is going to be a new character, Cyd-ja-later is joining the cast of Unexpected, Cydnee and I met through somebody to you she has been reading since day 1 and we became best friends ever since.
-----

Third Person P.O.V.

~Flashback~

"Jamie!"

"I'm coming, dad!" A nearly ten year old Jamie ran into the living room of her home.

Her father, Charlie stood tall with his arms behind his back, a grin on his face as he waited for his little princess to enter the room. Olivia, his wife and mother to Jamie stood in the dining room putting the finishing touches on a birthday cake she had made herself. Charlie and Olivia couldn't be happier with their lives, they were a picture perfect family.

"What is it?" Jamie asked, adjusting the baseball cap on her head.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart!" Charlie  greeted his daughter.

"Come to the dining room!" Olivia called from the dining room.

Jamie laughed and followed her mother's voice to find the dining room decorated with a banner that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY', balloons, presents and a birthday cake on the table. A smile grew on the lips of the young girl, she took a seat on one of the chairs and watched her father light up the ten candles in the cake.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jamie, happy birthday to you!"

"Make a wish, Princess." Charlie kissed the top of her head.

Jamie closed her eyes and thought for a wish, thing is, Jamie couldn't think of one because she had everything she could ever wish for. A perfect life, a perfect family. Nothing more, nothing less.

"What did you wish for?" Olivia asked her daughter.

"If I tell you then it won't come true." Jamie answered with a cocky grin.

Jamie had wished that her life would remain perfect... Little did she know the cruel reality life had in store for her.
~~~~

It was a sunny afternoon, Jamie looked outside the window of Clark Madison's classroom and sighed. Her math skills improved but she was still failing one of her classes.

"Something the matter, Miss Smith?" Her teacher and now tutor, Mister Madison questioned from his desk.

Clark Madison was an average looking man, he stood tall at six foot one, late twenties-early thirties maybe, short blonde hair and blue eyes. He was an average guy, he volunteered to help tutor Jamie because he thought she had potential.

"No, Mister Madison." Jamie answered as she went back to her homework.

Madison got up from his desk and walked over to Jamie's, he smiled down at her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"You sure? Because you look a little bored." He chuckled.

Jamie suppressed a smile and shook her head. "I just want to go outside but my schoolwork is important so I wanna try to finish this up fast and play with my friends."

"Aww, but I'll miss you." Clark frowned, his bottom lip pouting out a little.

"Don't worry, Mister Madison, I'll be back tomorrow." Jamie giggled.