Epilogue: She Will Be Loved.

A/N: NSFW, this chapter contains smut.

Jamie watched as people made their way into Hopeful, the name of the sexual abuse center she established, with the help of the Jonathan Toews foundation who donated a whopping one hundred thousand dollars to the Jamie's own foundation to get started.

She grinned as young girls and women came to her with hugs and thanked her for giving them hope, Jamie shared her stories all over Chicago to let everyone know that there is hope and it does get better.

"Looks like we did good." Jonathan wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"We sure did," she turned to peck his lips. "Did you pick up your tux?"

"Yup, what about your dress?"

"That's a little later."

The wedding was a few days away, Jamie and Jonathan were finishing up with last minute tasks for the big day.

"Nervous?" He smirked.

"Please, you know I am."

Jonathan shook his head and smiled at his soon to be wife, neither of them couldn't wait to tie the knot.
————

Jamie stood out in the hallway waiting for her cue to walk down the aisle, she shook her arms and wiggled her fingers to ease her nerves.

"Would you relax?" Ramon chuckled as he joined her side.

"Was Mama E this nervous when you guys got married?"

"No," he answered with another laugh. "She was calm, you're just a nervous person."

"You got that right, Pop."

Ramon sighed contently and gave her a quick hug.

"You're gonna do great out there, kid." He stated while trying to hold back tears.

"Thanks Pop, I know Eddie is probably in heaven laughing his head off." Jamie smiled.

She knew Eddie would've gotten a kick out of this.

"He's probably real proud of you too."

Before Jamie was to speak they heard music play and that was her cue.

Jonathan watched from his place as his bride walked down the aisle, her long hair was swept to the side with loose, wavy curls, her makeup was done to look natural but made her big, brown eyes pop, her ivory colored dress was a strapless mermaid style wedding grown that was covered with lace and little rhinestones here and there.

She looks beautiful..

He thought to himself. Jonathan grinned as she finally made her way to the stage, he faced her and was taken away from her smile. He turned away for a mere second to wipe his tear that fell then gazed into her eyes.

Jon didn't pay too much attention to whatever James Novak was saying, all he could think about was Jamie, how she's going to have his last name, how she's going to be with him forever, how she's going to have his children. He imagined what their family would look like, happy was the only thing that came to mind.

"Where do I start?" Jamie said as she began her vows. "When I met Jonathan Toews it was insanely bizarre," she chuckled. "I was so embarrassed because I was trespassing, bleeding from my chin and he came looking all attractive and what not. Jon and I became something I thought I would never have, of course we had our fair share of fights but God saw us through and brought us back together. Jonathan showed me love when I was broken, he listened to my cry and dried my tears every night and I'm so thankful to have met this wonderful, humble person. I love you Jonathan."