Description

Charlie was the new girl in high school. Growing up in a small town with only her mom was easy until her mother got married, which forced them to move halfway across the country.

Having to restart everything was hard. All of her friends and family back in her hometown Louisiana. She is 15, and a new freshman in high school. Moving to Los Angeles hasn't been kind. Already 2 months into school, and she is known as "the shy girl. "

Charlie attends a back to school party, and sees many familiar faces, but one person catches her eye. He was a senior in high school. One of the popular guys, with a leather-mans jacket. He had dark hair, with amazing curls.

Once kiss that night, changed their whole future. They locked eye contact ever since the party started. Everywhere she walked he followed her. Ever since that night, they have had something. Some connection between them. That made that tall figure addicted to her, and Charlie the same.

What happens when there is a mysterious woman, a heartbreak, crawling back into his life.

One of the lovers disappears after months of perfection between each other. Small communication, leaving him with questions.

Harry loves being loved, needed, wanted around. That's all he's ever wanted. When Charlie gives it to him and takes it away just like that it's hard to forget.

The built up feelings after years of not knowing where or how she was gets transformed into his hard work.

*four years pass*

Charlie is now 19, and beginning her first year of college. While Harry is now 23, and a very famous figure.

Charlie gets invited to an album-party by an old friend of hers. When they arrive what she hears and sees kills her.

Once she sees those crisp emerald eyes for the first time in 4 years everything rushes together at once.  The song he was singing, it was beautiful, it was also their story.

\\\\
So this is my first story. A fanfic for Hazza. It will have mature content, so read if you please. ;) I am really excited on how this book will turn out! I really hope you guys like Past Time as much as I do already. There is so much more to come. Enjoy. ;) xo.