bad breakfast

HARRY

Waking up next to someone you care about is the most amazing thing. Watching them peacefully. Studying everything about them, even though you've done it a hundred times when they're awake. I could stay in this position forever if it was with Charlie.

After studying Charlie over and over she finally wakes up. I'm the first thing she sees when she wakes up.

Her hair was crazy but cute. Hell she is always cute.

"Good morning." She stretches sitting up from my grasp. "Good morning beautiful." I reply causing her to smile. I sit up putting on a plain shirt and some slippers. "What would you like for breakfast? I can pick something up at the coffee shop downtown for you."

"That's sweet Harry b-but I really need to get home and return my moms car." I follow her downstairs looking at her like she's lost her mind. "You can't go anywhere. Remember what I said last night?"

CHARLIE

"Obviously I remember but that doesn't change how my mom will react if she sees her car is missing. It's going to be my ass."

I reach for my moms keys and try to get past Harry but I don't succeed. "Harry c'mon!" I whine hoping he'll help me.

He thinks for a second. "Fine." He says. "But I'm following behind you, and after this we're getting breakfast." I nod my head and smile as he walks me out the door.
.
.
As I'm driving, I begin thinking about last night. How magical it was, but also how scary.

I loved every minute of him and the way he touched my thighs. The way his lips feel on mine and I always feel that spark. And his tattoos, they're so sexy. Harry is the closest thing to perfect. Then things got a little hotter, his hand went in my pants and his fingers pressed on me...I've never experienced that before. It was exciting and so so breathtaking.

We both arrive at my house. Harry waits for me outside. I park my moms car how it was and put the keys where she left them. No one is up, good. I run back to Harry's car and we drive off unexpected.
.
.
"I feel like I've known you forever. You know that?" I say taking a sip of my cappuccino and watching Harry.

"That's funny because I feel he same way." He smiles watching me.

"I still can't believe I'm eating breakfast with a senior right now. How cool am I." I joke making him laugh. He leans in closer to whisper, "I heard you like kissing them too." He licks his wet lips still watching me. My cheeks turn hot as I take another sip.
.
.
As Harry goes to pay the bill his phone lights up. I didn't mean to check it but I did. Kris. I really hope that's a boys name. I read the message.

Kris:
I hope you got my cute message under the mattress Styles. Next time we fuck, don't let me do all the work. xo

I finish reading it and hurry up and put his phone down. That is none of my business. But what if it is. Harry isn't my boyfriend but i like to think I'm close enough to it. I'm disgusted. This girl is disgusting. When did he have her over?

Harry comes back and I all of a sudden feel uneasy. I'm sweating and stuttering. Why am I freaking out?

"Ready to go love?" He says grabbing his phone and shoving it in his pocket.

"Yeah-um, actually I-i think I want to go home now." "Oh. Are you okay?" He reaches for my arm but I move away and fake smile. "Yeah I'm feeling really sick."

He nods. "Okay. Yeah I can bring you home. Let's go."