this is my house

CHARLIE

"We should do something tonight." Leah says looking through her closet.

I'm really not in the mood to go anywhere today. It's still bothering me he didn't text back. I'm being ridiculous though, I just thought he would have tried harder.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I was thinking about throwing my own party, inviting certain people. Will you help me?" Her eyes are wide after she winks and she stares at me.

"I've never thrown a party before but sure."

"God Charlie not with the party. Invite Harry for me." I furrow my eyebrows. And immediately want to say hell no but I have no reason to.

"Please." She begs. I hate this, I can't say no but I don't want to say yes.

I force myself to nod my head and grab my phone from my pocket as she jumps around happily. I'm so sorry Harry.

HARRY

"I'll see you later L." I tell my teammate.

As I leave practice my phone buzzes in my gym bag. I grab my phone and throw the rest of my shit in the trunk. I need to get home and clean up.

I get excited when I see a message from Charlie. Which makes my heart race.

Charlie:
Come to a party tonight.

I almost jump to text back, but this is fishy. She's the one who said to not text her again. I need more information though. She will be there, then we could talk.

Me:
Two nights in a row. Someone likes to party.

My stomach tingles with excitement, I'll be able to see her again, in a few hours. I get another message, it's an address.

Me:
I'll be there. I can't wait to see you.

I lick my lips at the thoughts running through my mind.

I decided to bring a friend of mine to go to the party with me

.
.
I decided to bring a friend of mine to go to the party with me. He never gets out and he needs to.

"Lou!" I yell as he gets in the passenger seat.

"Har!" He matches my enthusiasm.

I laugh as we pull out of his driveway.