tattoos

*Thursday-3 days later*

HARRY

The weekend is almost here and I can't wait to see Charlie. Tomorrow night will be incredible. I already have an idea of where I want to take her. It has to be perfect, I need to impress her. And, possibly tell her everything I'm feeling.

I lay in my bed, debating on whether I should get up or not. I'm not feeling myself today, my stomach is in knots and my whole body is tense. I don't know what this is but I know it's something new.

I finally force myself out of bed and put on some pants and a shirt. I shouldn't miss school today, the main reason I go now is because I know I will see her. I get in my car and pull out of my driveway.
.
.
I pull into the senior parking lot and head to my first period. I check my watch, class is almost over then I'll be able to see Charlie.

I enter my first class, Calculus, and head to my desk, everyone staring my way.

"You're late Styles." Mr. Collins announces to the class, he was never fond of me I don't have a clue why. "Yes sir." I nod taking a seat. He continues with the lesson I check my watch again, anxious to get out of here.

A few minutes pass and I feel someone's eyes on me. I look to my right and see two girls whispering to each other and laughing. I can't help but smirk. I wink at the freshman to see their reaction, they both look at each other and squeal. I still can't believe some girls act this way towards me they think I'm a god, I'm no one special. I'm just me, and the only person I feel who knows this is Charlie.
.
.
Finally Chemistry.

I walked into class and there she was, sitting at her table, beautiful as ever. Her hair was down and she was wearing black tights that fit her curves perfectly with a long plaid shirt, she always looks great. But today something is different.

She smiles as soon as our eyes lock. I smile too, walking over to her. I take the seat next to her grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it. She blushes. "Hello beautiful."

She laughs."Stop it."

Her eyelids go wide, her mouth slighty open.

"Is something wrong love?" My eyebrows knit together.

"Nothing, I..I didn't know you had tattoos." She grabs my left arm tracing over the rose inked into the skin of my bicep. Now that I think about it I've never shown them to her.

I laugh at her reaction. "I have quite a few of them. I would love to show you sometime."

She nods biting her lip, releasing my arm. Oh, Charlie.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to have to bite that lip for you." I rest my hand on her thigh and she giggles. I remove my hand with a smirk on my face, when the teacher begins. I hope she thinks about that until this weekend, the way my teeth sink into her big, pink lip.

As the class slowly went by I noticed my foot was shaking like crazy and my heart was tingling.

I look over at Charlie and smile. She is the reason I'm feeling like this. My heart beats like crazy when I'm around her, when I look in her eyes it's hard for me to look away. What is this girl doing to me? I wish she knew, I just hope she feels the same.

The bell rings, interrupting my gaze. I hate that damn bell that splits us up.

I gather my things and watch her stuff some papers in a book.

"You don't have to wait for me Harry." She laughs.

"I know. I'm going to make sure you get to your next class safely." I give her a small smile.

She blushes grabbing her bag as we head out the door.

We walk down the hallway in silence exchanging glances every once in a while. I know we aren't together but I get the strongest urges. I want to do things with her, that only I can do. You don't know how bad I want to touch her skin.

The temptation got the best of me as I feel myself reach for her hand. I soon feel the warmth from her small hand in mine. She looks at me, eyes wide with a smile on her face. I give her a grin. It feels like everyone's eyes are on us. This feels amazing.

We continue to walk arriving at her next class. I force myself to let go of her precious hand.

"Thank you Harry."

"Of course. I want to bring you home later. Is that fine with you?"

She nods and smiles showing her teeth. "Yeah. Bye Harry."

"Bye Charlie."

I watch her walk into the room and turn around, heading to my next class.

Taking a seat I pull out my phone to see I got a text.

UNKNOWN*:
Hey there, lover boy.

What the?

I look around the classroom to see if someone is fucking with me but everyone seems normal. I fish my fingers through my hair, debating on whether I should text whoever this is back.

Deleting the message I shove my phone in my pocket.
.
.
The rest of my classes pass by fast and I find myself meeting bringing Charlie home. I don't want to get her into anymore trouble, so I bring her straight there. No matter how bad I want to bring her to my house and feel her body next to mine.

CHARLIE

"Thanks." I smile uncontrollably as Harry takes my hand, helping me out of his car. He's probably the sweetest person I've ever met. I don't know how he does it, and I don't think he could get any better.

"Anything for you love." He has a cute side smile releasing my hand. Oh how I wish this weekend would come faster.

This boy is making me feel things, good things. When he walks into the room my stomach tingles, when he looks at me with those big green eyes I feel like I could melt. Ever since that party, he's never left my mind. He has this effect over my entire body and drives me crazy.

I want to get to know him so much better and maybe be more, but I don't know if he feels the same.

I'm dying to tell him what he's doing to me but I don't want to scare him off. We have something really good here, I don't want to lose that.

////
So much mushy stuff going on. I love it. Who do you think texted Harry? Will Charlie tell Harry how she feels?

Comment and vote! Please, please! I love you all. xo. 💋