No way out

.. when I left from school  as always mom was waiting out for me to pick me up ..... but today was different... instead of taking me  to my house .. she took me to my chachas (uncle) place

(We will be staying at your chachas place .. as that ********* has removed us from his house  ... )  ... she told me on the way

Why mom..? (I asked confused.. )

He and I are getting separate.. we will live on our own in a few days alone .. I  don't want to stay with him once I get the money from him we will stay separate .. (she explained)
..

Still confused I walked with her into my chachas place... .. the environment over here was very different from what I was  used to...

My cousin's  played out with anyone  they wanted... did not get scared interact .. no one touched them..
Chacu(uncle)  never touched my cousin  sisters  the way I was touched  in my house..

The slept in any clothes they felt comfortable in..
The were really happy and joyful..
They slept peacefully... even though I was staying in their house I would still be scared at night.. I would get bad nightmares .. and get up and check every time to see that I  was not being touched..

In the morning when it would be time to get up for school..I would be the first one to get up at one call.. as I would always be half awake and half asleep ..

  ..These were  the best days in my whole of childhood...

I  wasn't like my cousin's I was always having some thing worrisome going on in my mind

The best parts in my life never stayed for long ... and this was also going to  end soon in my life..

.. my happy days came to an end...

Mom wanted to go to the police station to fille a complain.. or something... she took me along...

Mom  reached the police station and went in she told me stand out for a while she will come out soon ...

When I was standing outside ..I saw him coming... when he saw me .. he called me to talk to him...

I didn't know what to do go or no... but I didn't want to be slapped so I went to him

He spoke so sweetly in front of them .. the way he speaks when he is around people... I felt a bit less scared when he spoke like that .. but then he took me a bit aside in the police station itself and asked ...

Have you told your mother anything...   (he asked)

I couldn't muster the courage to say anything..I shock my head in response from side to side meaning No

Good if you tell anything to anyone remember that I will kill you and burry you here itself. .. in front of the police people  inside their police station and they won't be able to do anything... no one is stronger then mee..    ..(he told in a warning tone)

I just stood there shocked ..and he went inside the police station ..
After a  while he came out and left...

Mom also came out soon after he goes then we went back to chachas place

THE threatening's did not stop over here

The next day .. he called me home ... sending a word with the sweet seller..

I asked mom what should I...? Shall I go or not..? She said that I should go ..and sent me alone..(my chacas house is close to mine)..

When I reached near the house door the door was already open as if he knew that I would come..

The moment I entered the house .. he went and closed the lock of the gate.. he had already kept a plate of sweets .. and he gave me to eat .. they were my favourite sweets ... I ate it... but I  didn't feel like eating it even though they were my favourite sweets.... eating while he was watching me like a hawk ... I did not like being watched atleast while eating...

He then told me in a warning tone that if I even think about telling anyone anything he will throw me down from the 4th floor..(our house was on the  4th floor) ...
.

I just nodded and left ...
Came back and told mom..
She said don't worry .. she will take care of  him..

By taking care of him she meant giving him what she wants...I did not know this then but I was going to get to know this the hard way..