trusting again

.. I never trusted anyone no boy... not even my cousin brother's.. I always kept a distance.. from them..also.. but I was wrong not everyone is the same.. we all have bad people who bring us down in life.. and I was unfortunate to have the person ruin me so close to me.. I kept on judging everyone ..keeping my self away from everyone I could.. just so that they won't put me through the pain or hurt me..
Trusting was an issue which came to its solution all by itself .. as one day I was in my untys place and she went out.. I was left all alone with her son my brother.. I felt scared at first but when he saw me sitting alone on the sofa-bed he came and tried to cheer me up..and started playing with me and during the whole time there wasn't a single moment when his touch hurted or pained me.. he just played with me did not do anything wrong.. he broke my assumption and brought me out of my own created world.. the world in which all men were bad.. he became my favourite brother.... my key to trusting my brother's.. he was always sweet and trying to make me smile..
Once it happened so that I had my birthday the next day and I couldn't find any lady/girl to put mehendi (temporary design ) on my hand.. and hence I was upset.. he tried to cheer me up and when all his trials failed he himself put mehendi on my hand.. although he did not know how to put it he made cake ,balloons , etc with the mehendi cone and then once he was done he put me to sleep
I used to wait for him to come back from college and then tag along with him wherever he went .. I even tagged alongwith him to the cyber cafe where he had gone to speak with our elder sister.. he gave me some of the best child hood memories..

OTHER BROTHER
Other than him I was a bit close to another brother also .. but our bond broke before I could trust him to that extent...
My this brother would come to our school (three Sisters were studying in the same school) .. he would spend time with us and buy us whatever we asked him to eat .. I always choose chilly bites. They were my all time favourite.. these were again some normal happy times..
But then one day when bhai came my other sister's had already left .. he waited for a while and then he sent me home in a rickshaw.. I was happy till then.. but the moment I reached home mom started shouting that why I was alone with bhai and that she'll tell dad and then dad will punish me...
.. that was the end of my happy days with faz bhai then onwards I started keeping my self away from bhai.. as I didn't want to get punished and bhai also stopped coming to school to meet us all of a sudden..