Chapter 2| Pip

I stumble into my house, slamming the door behind me as I fall back against it. I breathe heavily, knowing what's about to come.

You're such a baby Phillip

I ignore the taunting voice, trying to control my breathing. It's going to hurt, it always does. I always have to brace myself, because I know the pain is coming. That's what I hate. I know it's coming, and I can't prevent it.

It really shouldn't hurt you, you should be used to it by now.

I shake my head, pressing my hands against my ears in an attempt to block him out. I hate him! I hate him so much!

If you hated me, you'd stop me from possessing you.

I shake my head once again. He's lying. I can't stop him, it's impossible. He's too strong. I've tried to stop him, but he just forced himself upon me. That hurt, a whole lot. It was nothing but excruciating pain, it felt as if my heart was burning.

I learnt to allow him access to my body after that, as it never hurt allowing him to take control.

When you phrase it like that, you make me sound like some sort of rapist.

The voice rang out in my head, a soft, silky and teasing voice. I hate his voice. He taunts me, day in and day out with that stupid voice. That stupid voice, that I somehow could listen to forever.

Can you shut up and let me leave? Clear your mind Phillip, and it will hurt less.

I gulp, pressing myself against the door. My nails scratch against it as I once again brace myself, clearing my mind.

With my eyes closed, I finally feel my blood run cold. Literally. It's as if my veins are filled with ice water, and I feel tears run down my cheeks. I go from cold, to hot as my mouth dries completely.

My head snaps back, slamming into the door. I have no time to react to that pain, as the quick, sharp stabs of pain assault me. My fingers are numb, my heart feels as if it's on fire and I struggle to stand.

Then, I feel empty.

I tumble to the ground, breathing heavily. I can feel his presence, and he chuckles to himself. I sigh, in relief at being free and in annoyance.

"Come on Phillip," I look up to see the demon dressed in black, his hand offered to me.

I brush him off, somehow managing to stand by myself. I feel his crimson eyes on me, and I lock gazes with him, glaring.

"Don't look at me." I whisper, wiping the tears from my cheeks. I tear my gaze from his, looking down at my feet.

"But I like looking at you." He says simply, and I feel his cold hand against my own. I flinch away, and he scoffs. I look up at him in confusion.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask him, fiddling with a loose string on my jacket.

"Interpret it however you wish." Damien smirks at me, his eyes glistening with mischief.

I feel my cheeks burn, and I bite my lip. Although I hated Damien, I found him extremely attractive. His dark hair fell the right way, and his black attire completed his eyes and clear skin.  

Yet that was all he was to me, attractive.

His manner was horrible. No, not horrible. Disgusting.

I sighed, and walked upstairs to my room. I knew Damien was following me, and I sighed again.

I entered my room, shutting my door behind me. I'm on one side, Damien on the other.

And that's how it's going to stay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This was crap, and I haven't updated in a while.

Here I guess

CYA LATER NERDZ