Chapter 5| Pip

Today has been the worst day of my life. What makes it even worse, I'm not even exaggerating. I wish I was. Even my days back in England, working as a poor blacksmiths apprentice and almost being used by Estella, cannot compare to what Damien has put me through today.

He truly is the Prince of Hell; Prince of Evil; Son of Satan.

He's vile, and he makes me hate myself. Not for the dire acts he commits while using my body, but the weird sensations I feel when he's joined me as one.

He drives me crazy. Making my heart race, my stomach twist and my cheeks flush.

There's a strange aroma about him,
there has to be. There must be something that makes me feel like this when he's around. It cannot possibly be that I'm taking a fancy in someone so horrible.

Horrible is actually an understatement.

Damien is out of control. He's hurting people, physically and mentally. Yesterday, he gave Tweek Tweak a concussion. Today, he fought with Eric Cartman and got him sent to the hospital. Plus, he tarnished the memories of my peers, placing the blame onto poor, innocent Butters Stotch.

Not only did he hurt the pupils, he hurt the teachers. He caused tears to freely flow down Mrs. Sanders' cheeks (a Religious Education teacher who was very passionate about her subject). Damien insulted her and her family, and when we were sent to PC Principle's office he threatened the man.

People are staring to fear me. Me! A boy who they once bullied mercilessly is now one of their fears. I saw dear Mrs. Sanders flinch when we walked by, and it hurt so much. She adored me as a pupil, and now she's scared.

The fact is, Damien didn't even tone himself down when we left the school. He decided to go into town, and the first thing he did was a personal insult to me and a felony.

He insulted my choice of clothing, calling it ugly and other curse words I don't wish to think about. Then, he stole from the shop. Stole. Clothes that he claimed would make me feel better.

He couldn't have been more wrong. I felt terrible. The jeans were far too tight, and the rips allowed the cold to bite my skin. His choice of top wasn't any better; the loose sweater hung like a sack, exposing my shoulders at random. Finally, he choose an accessory that would bring tears to my mother's eyes and anger to my father's. A cross necklace, the cross in question being upside down.

As a Christian, though I'm not a very committed one, the necklace felt like a personal insult from Damien, and not a fashionable item.

He knew of my religion, and had mocked me countless times for it when we first became 'aquatinted'. I suppose our meeting was at the fault of my own stupidity. Or maybe I was just desperate to become friends with Christophe and better know Estella.

Either way, I still went over to Estella's house, and still used Christophe's Ouija Board. I was the one that ended up with the unfortunate burden of a demon, and while I'm happy Estella didn't get possessed I can't help but wish it would've happened to Christophe.

I attempt to wash away any thoughts like that. It's cruel to wish something as unfortunate as this upon another human being. For all I know, Christophe could also be possessed; there may have been more than one demon within the board.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when Damien stops walking. Confused, I scan the building stood in front of us. It's a rectangular building, painted black. In neon pink, the words 'Gay Bar' are spelled out, flashing brightly although it's daylight.

Damien stretches, and I feel the loose jumper ride up my stomach, exposing it to the harsh cold.

Damien, please.