Chapter 8| Damien

Pip's staring is so obvious. Does he not know how to be discrete? I sigh, and take Pip's hands. I force him to stand, immediately slipping my hands around his waist. I lower them to his behind as he helps, attempting to hit my hands away. His attempts are in vain as I slip my hand into his back pocket, taking out a phone.

I step back, ignoring Pip's angry look and flushed cheeks. I then take a picture of myself, posing magnificently.

"What are you doing?" Pip asks, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Taking a picture." I say, handing him back the phone. He takes it, giving it a strange look. "It lasts longer Phillip."

His gaze travels from the phone to me, his eyes wide. "Staring?! I wasn't staring!"

I snatch the phone back, taking another picture upon discovering strange filters. A dog filter that tells you to open your mouth? Strange.

"And my heart's not beating." I reply, messing with another filter that causes my eyes to grow in size and a rainbow to dribble from my open mouth.

"It's not!" Pip squeaks, "you have no heart."

"Touché." I reply, quickly getting bored of the filters and placing the phone in my own back pocket. "But still, you were staring."

Pip huffs, looking down at his attire, some form of disgust displayed upon his features. "I am not doing out dressed like this. I look too much like you."

"You say it as if it's a bad thing." I smirk.

"That's because it is a bad thing." Pip replies, and I sigh.

"I'll change. You look extremely amazing dressed in my style." With a simple snap of my fingers, my all black attire transforms into one which consists of black, red and white.

A thin, white undershirt is accompanied by a deep red flannel, which matches red boots. Black ripped jeans are tucked into the boots, once which are especially tight.

"Why do the jeans have to be so tight?" Pip asks, shaking his head. His hair moves with him, which causes me to snicker and want to awe for some reason.

"I want to show off my 'ass'ets Pip." When he doesn't get the joke, his blank look telling me so, I repeat it.

"My ASSets." I lift up the flannel, twisting to show off my ass. I hit my 'ass'et, and Pip sighs, which is followed by an eye roll. However, his rolling eyes are light with humour.

A small sense of happiness flows through my dark blooded veins at amusing Pip, and I feel almost as if I have accomplished something great.

I walk ahead with the thought in mind, ready to leave the house. Pip's light footsteps signal that he's following, and there's practically no conversation between us as Pip follows me to an unknown destination. I can see he's lost in his thoughts, which is fine because I get change to become lost in my own.

And it cannot be a coincidence that my own thoughts seem to be purely about Pip.

I can't help myself. I'm tied to him in a way. Even when I'm not controlling him, when I'm not literally stuck to him, I feel as if I belong with him. It's cliche and stupid, but it's how I feel. I chose to possess Pip. He wasn't the only one messing around with a Ouija Board. I chose him over the brunette because I have a personal preference for blue eyes, and I'd never go back on my choice.