Chapter 6| Damien

I yelp as soon as my back collides with Gregory's chest. The scorching metal of his cross grazes my neck, and I felt as it burnt. It would leave a mark, but it's not my neck. Due to the fact that it's Pip's body, and while I'm not possessing him he's a Christian, it will probably heal. However, if it was just my body it would burn and scar.

I jump back from the blond, attempting to free my wrist of his vice like grip. I fail. The glittering cross taunts me with every sway, as if it's trying to hurt me. With every attempt of a struggle, the cross sways closer.

Gregory sighs in annoyance, clearly having enough of my petty attempts at escape. His grip tightens as he begins to drag me out of the bar. Curse Pip and his lack of strength. Being within his body limits me to his abilities, and he's quite lacking in pretty much everything.

Gregory pulls me into a secluded area, his grip so tight it leaves a mark. However, that's the least of my worries as the cross continually sways.

I hope it hits you. I hope the cross burns your skin, throws you out.

Pip's voice echoes in my mind. My mind which is currently trying to come up with a way to escape Gregory's clutches. My mind which cannot think with Pip's distracting voice echoing within it.

Shut up. I'm trying to think.

While he's quiet, I still cannot come up with anything.

With another sigh of annoyance, Gregory's grip is moved. While he was once clutching my wrist, he's now holding my shoulders. Then, he shakes me. As he does so, the cross narrowly misses Pip's exposed shoulder.

I hold back a gasp, swiftly yanking the material of the sweater to conceal the skin.

When another attempt to rid myself of Gregory is futile, it's my turn to sigh in annoyance. With a build is so thin, you wouldn't expect him to be so strong.

"What are you doing, Pip?" Gregory asks, looking down at me with piercing blue eyes. Blue eyes filled with concern, confusion and something more.

Something I cannot recall.

Perhaps jealousy?

"I'm doing what I please." I answer the blond. He's clearly not satisfied.

"What you please?" He voices, his grip hard. He's clearly frustrated, and doesn't know how to control said frustration.

That's why his hold is so strong and tense. While the grip doesn't hurt me, it will bruise Pip. His wrist has already turned red in the shape of Gregory's hand.

To spare Pip of any pain from his friend, I decide to voice my thoughts.

"Gregory," I whimper, my voice soft and eyes shining. "You're hurting me!"

It clearly works. Gregory doesn't let go, but his grip is light, gentle. His fingertips stroke my shoulders, on of his hands moving to my wrist. Aware of the mark, his fingertips brush that also as he takes my hand.

"I apologise." Gregory whispers, voice laced with guilt. "Pip, why are you here?"

I try to bite back the snappy remark, but I'm not able. While his hand is untwined with my own, his grip slowly shifting from my shoulder to my upper arm, I speak.

"And who are you, my mother?" Before Gregory can but in I speak once more. "As you're not, I'll repeat what I said before. I'm here to do what I please."

The frustration is back as he squeezes Pip's hand, and I flinch. I didn't do it because he hurt me, I did it to toy with him.

"And," he sighs, clearly conflicted with what he's about to say, "fucking an older man is what you please to do?"

I can't stop the response. "That depends." This time, I take my hand and stroke Gregory's cheek. "Are you older than me?"

Gregory stops speaking immediately. His cheeks flush, burning bright as his eyes shine. His mouth hangs slightly open, his grip loosening. Loosening just enough for me to escape.

Smirking, I remove my hand from his cheek. I step back, his hand falling limply from my shoulder and our hands disconnecting.

I walk away swiftly, pleased at the reaction from Gregory. This new information from the blond is terrible, very terrible indeed.

Gregory's hardcore crush on Phillip may prove to be a burden. A burden I don't wish to experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't like writing Possession at the start. Now I'm enjoying myself. It's so fucking gay, I love it.

Also, sorry the updates so short.