Stupid

Zanes pov

Me and Gene sat at the table. Drinking juice and chatting amongst one another. "So Gene, what gave you such an interest in Zane?" Garroth asked. "Well I only see him as a good friend!" He smiled. "With benefits..." Laurence coughed. "Seriously guys there's nothing to worry aBOUT!" I squealed at the end of my sentence. "You okay Zane?" Garroth asked. "Y-yes!" I said. Gene rub his leg in between mine under the table. "Zane are you sure? You look very red." Garroth said worried. Genes leg wrapped around my own rubbing up and down. He smirked at me. "Y-yes Garroth erm can you and Laurence run to the store and pick up ingredients for dinner tonight?" I asked. "Sure baby brother." Garroth said as him and Laurence grabbed their coats and left. "What is wrong with you?!" I asked Gene. "I just couldn't resist." He smiled rubbing my inner thigh. I stood up backing away from him. "What in the actual fuck is going on with you?!" I asked again. He kept his same smile while he walked near me, he unbuttoned his shirt. And I blushed a bright pink. "G-gene stop!" I said. But he ignored me as he slowly pulled off his shirt. He pushed me against the table. His hands around my waist as he tried to remove my pants. I turned to my right to see Genes drink. 'Lucinda's love  potion' the bottle said. I grabbed it and smashed it over his head. He was knocked out on the floor. "Pssh, I was stupid thinking you were serious." I sighed and walked to my room.