Beep beep bitch

Zanes pov

"BEEP BEEP" My alarm shouted. I wacked it until it shut the fuck up. Rubbing my eyes I grabbed my alarm. "7:30" was spread across in in bright red. I had about and hour and half before my meeting with me parents. I stood up and stretched letting out a deep sigh. I grabbed my clothes and my mask and headed to the bathroom. I took my shower, then brushed my teeth got dressed and styled my hair. I walked down stairs to see Garroth waiting with a nervous smile. "What's up with you?" I asked. "N-nothing! Let's get a move on then!" He said changing the subject. "You know something I don't huh?" I said crossing my arms. "Nuh-uh! Let's go!" He said dragging me to the car.

Time skip

We arrived at the restaurant. My mother, and father sat beside Vlyad. Me and Garroth took are seats. "Zuuzuu! Gargar! I'm so happy you arrived. Garroth I'm hoping you told Zane why we are here today correct?" Mother asked with her hands folded and her eyebrows raised with her usual half cracked smile. My eyes turned to Garroth same with everyone else at the table. "See mummy I wanted to, but...oh mummy you know I couldn't do it!" He said shaking. "Hmph of course." Father exclaimed. "Darling stay silent. Garroth it's fine. It is a hard thing to tell someone. Anyway Zane, we know how you love business." Mother said. "That's true but I don't see how this correlates with anything. Is there a business opportunity you are offering?" I asked dying for an answer. "Well Zane and very popular company decided they'd pay us good money and hire workers for are office so we can hang out as a family more often!" She smiled with her spark in her blue eyes. "Sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?" I asked. "Oh Zane you're so smart and very correct. The reason they offer so much is because they have a daughter. A very beautiful one I might add. She finds you very attractive. As long as you go through with a marriage it's a deal!" She said sweating nervously. My fists clenched. "I sorry but i must decline. "Zuuzuu-" my father cut my mother off. "Zane were not giving you a choice here. You're 26 Irene dammit start acting like it!" He said. "Well I'm sorry I'm not settling for the next hooker you find on a nice street corner!" I said raising my tone. "Use that tone again and I could have someone knock the other eye out Zane!" He shouted. The restaurant was silent. "Garte...don't say such things." Mother tried covering up for his mistakes like always. "Well maybe I'll knock out yours since you seem not to realize who the fuck you're talking to." I said on the verge of tears. Garroth grabbed my sleeve but I just pushed him back. I stormed out of the place. Hot tears of anger and betrayal streamed down my cheek. Garroth was my ride. Now here I am stuck alone again because my own family can't hear me out. "Zane! Wait up!" Someone called out. "Not now- Garroth?" I said turning around. To my surprise it was Gene. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "*panting* W-well I knew you had a meeting so I decided I'd wait for you just in case you needed someone." He said catching his breath. "Y-you did all that for me?" I asked surprised. "Of course!" He said smiling. "Wait you were sleeping, so how'd you know?" I asked suspiciously. "Ummmm hehe well..." he said laughing nervously. "GENE!" I shouted chasing him.