*\\^\\*

(I think you know what's gonna happen)

Genes pov

I slipped into his room. His back faced me and he was putting up posters. "Zane..? Sorry if this is a rude entrance-" he cut me off. He turned around quickly. "Gene?! Gene how'd you- never mind, I said yes!" He looked different. His eye lost its sparkle and he had some weird necklace. "Yes? To what?!" I asked confused. "To the marriage." He looked forcefully happy. "What?! Zane why? I thought you would stay with me? How could you do this?" I could feel tears and I'd only been here for two minutes. "You look upset? What's wrong?" He looked puzzled. "What's wrong?! Zane you're marrying some random bitch and leaving me behind!" My eyes stung. I can't believe this emo nerd could make me cry. "Leaving you behind? Gene this is for you! If I marry my family will get off my back. We can be together in secret!" He looked so happy, strangely happy for him. I ignored it, because he cared. He was everything I wanted right now. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "I'm yours forever! Don't worry about the bad things. I need you." That same weird eye thing was happening. But how could I say no to this? His hand gripped my shirt. I pushed him onto his bed. "Are you sure about this? You seem a little off you're med's." I laughed awkwardly at this sudden affection. "Yes, it's me Zane! You've always wanted to do this, just do it already!" His words were so reassuring, but he felt so different. I didn't care though. I tossed our clothes aside and kissed and gently bit all over his body. I placed kisses up and down his chest, he was perfect and covered in cute little freckles. But every time I went to kiss his neck that damn necklace was in the way. I tried to take it off him but he smacked my hand. "Ngh, no! Leave it alone just kiss me already." I wasn't going to complain so I followed his wishes and intertwined our lips. I wanted all of him. My member was getting harder by the second and I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed deeply into him feeling his nails dig into my back. "Mm, G-gene!" He moaned loudly. I let him adjust to my size before I began to move faster. "Ngh, t-that feels so...mmm!" He moaned out as he bit his lip. He only made me move even faster and harder. "I-I'm cuming!" I cried out and I finally climaxed. Letting out a few weak thrusts as I fell beside him. I turned to tease him, but he was already sound asleep. I must've worn him out. That dumb necklace was starting do some weird shine shit. Never mind that, I wanted to stay here and sleep next to him. Garroths would kill me though! I threw on my clothes and covered him with a blanket. I left a note and a kiss on his cheek then exited from the window same as I entered. "Gene!" I heard someone call from the window. I looked up to see Zane looking down at me. "I love you." He smiled. My face flushed red I never thought I'd hear him say it. "Heh, I know!" I said as I ran off.