Even dumber

Zanes pov

I sat in my room upset and my stupidity. Garroth came in after being at the store. "What's wrong? Whys Gene on the ground?" He asked. "Pssh! Your dumbass gave him one of Lucindas love potions!" I confronted him. "What? No, we just use the bottles cause the dishes take to long to do. This are just empty bottles." He said. "W-wait. S-so he-um I GOT TO GO!" I ran down the steps to Gene. I let out a deep sigh at his sleeping face. I lift him up and struggle bringing him up the stairs and placing him on my bed. Garroth just stared confused and walked off. I turned on the tv and sat by Gene. "You know, you're better when you're sleeping. So silent and less bullshit." I said as the ponies on screen danced around. My eyes simply grazed over Genes body. "Ugh, such a perfect body stuck with an idiot like you." I said blushing. "Y-you can't hear me though. So you can't really feel what's happening huh? W-well only a retard would, n-not do something..." I thought out loud. I leaned over him. His perfect skin and shiny black hair looked like it had just descended from heaven with that peaceful resting face. I rubbed his cheek pulling my face closer to his face. "Last chance to wake up dumbass!" I said a bit louder. He seemed knocked out cold. I placed my thumb on his bottom lip. "...soft..." I whispered. I removed my mask and placed my lips on his. It was relaxing to not have to hear any snarky remarks. Or annoying touching, it was enjoyable to finally be able to touch him.

Genes pov

I didn't know how much longer I could fake this sleep. I wanted to reach out and grab him. I couldn't take anymore so I tried to move then I heard him talking. "You know, you've caused me so much pain. I don't know why I care about you so much. High school till now you still see me as less than you. If only you could be my little sleeping prince forever." He said but I could hear tears welling up in his throat. If only I could hug him without him drop kicking me. Someone knocked on the door. "Who wants to bother me today?" Zane asked aloud. "It's Laurence, open the door one eye." He said annoyed. Zanes footsteps lead to the door. It squeaked as it opened. "What do you want?" Zane asked. "Garroth asked me to tell you, that tomorrow you have a family business meeting that you can't miss. It's at 9:00 at Olive Garden don't miss it dork." Laurence said then slammed the door. Maybe now was a good time to get up. I sat up rubbing my head. "Oh look sleeping ugly finally has awoken." He said adjusting his mask. "Oh haha Zane. Anyway watch where your swinging your hands next time." I said. "I'll aim for the throat next thanks for the advice." He rolled his eye. I stood up and grabbed the door knob. "W-wait your leaving?" He asked flustered. "Yeah why?" I asked. "N-nothing it's about time you left. He crossed his arms not looking me in the face. I kissed his cheek and said "wow you're a bad liar." As I left.