Hurt

Warning!!!! This is pretty sexual. So if you don't like that I'm very sorry!! You can skip the chapter. Anyway let's go!<3. Btw if you want to chat my Kik is: iiamtrashtothemax
Genes pov

It was fun toying with Zane. If he thinks he can get away with kissing me in my sleep and then chasing some girl then he has something else coming. Zane was a blushing mess as he stumbled upstairs as I lead him. "Well I don't have another bed room since Sasha and Zennix live in the other rooms. So you'll sleep In mine." I said smiling. "I-in y-you're bed?!!" Zane was completely red. "Yup, don't worry though the bed is small I'll try and keep my distance...well I'll try." I laugh and turn to Zane who's practically a blushing mess. "T-try? *gulp* When do Sasha and Zennix get home?" Zane asked. "Oh, they are out on vacation so next week. But you can stay as long as you want Zuuzuu." I smirked.

Zanes pov

I can't go home but jeez this is too much to handle. His bed was so small, I'm surprised one person could fit let alone two! "Wanna go help me fix up some cupcakes?" Gene asked. "Erm, no I'm not in the mood." I lied. "Oh so you'd rather me help you get used to the bed?" He smirked. "Wow! Cupcakes sure do sound good right about now!" I laugh bolting down the stairs. Gene follows laughing. He puts on his apron and takes out another one for me. "Thanks." I say reaching for it but he doesn't give it to me. Instead he walks behind me and wraps it around my waist. "G-gene!" I blushed arching my back. "What's wrong? Let's get cooking good looking!" He smiles taking out eggs ,flower, and sugar. After we mixed the ingredients together I poured the mixture into the trays. I bent over to put them in the over then I felt a slap on my back side. I shot up and turned around. "Gene!" I shouted flustered. "What, there was a bee!" He said. "It's winter Gene." I retaliated crossing my arms. "It was a...bee...with...a coat?" He giggled. I sighed and sat down.

Genes pov

Zane seems to be getting sick of the teasing, but I'll save the fun for tonight.

Time skip!

Me and Zane ate cupcakes and chatted about our day. "Are you serious? Wow you're dads an asshole!" I said biting into a cupcake. "Hehe, no kidding." Zane giggled. He seems to be happy, oh I can't wait to swipe that smile right off. "It's getting late lets go to sleep." I say standing from my chair. "Erm...sure...." Zane said turning pink. We walked up the stairs to my room. I took off my shirt and pants so I was just in my boxers. "Gene!!!" Zane blurted out covering his face. "What? I have to change into my pjs. You should do the same. You can borrow my clothes." I offered. "I'm not changing in front of you!" Zane crossed his arms. "Then I'll do it for you." I smirked.

Zanes pov

That smirk said it all. Oh my Irene help me. He approached me and lifted my shirt. "H-hey!" I blushed. "Well someone's been working out." Gene said staring at me. I covered my chest with my hands. "Stawhp staring!" I yelped. He then wrapped his fingers around the brim of my pants sliding them off. I was completely red. "Now was that so hard Zane?" Gene laughed. "Shut up." I replied. He grabbed my wrist and everything Garroth taught me when we'd work out together came into my mind. I twisted his arm around and pinned him to the ground. "Stop touching me! It's embarrassing!" I said holding him in place. For the first time tonight he was silent.

Genes pov

Zanes knee was in between my crotch. Every time he moved it rubbed against my member. I just wanted to grabbed him and make him mine. "Erm sorry did I hurt you?" Zane asked. He adjusted his body rubbing against me harder. I was glad he didn't notice my problem happening downstairs if you know what I mean. "Fine, silent treatment huh? I'll let go." He said. He was trying to let go of my wrists but lost his balance falling onto my chest. His leg slipped deeply grinding against me. We were crotch to crotch and I was struggling to contain myself. "Gah! Sorry." Zane said sitting up. He just sitting on top of me looking down he looked so cute. I couldn't take it. I lift him up slamming him gently onto my bed. "G-gene •\^\•"
Zane cried. But I was overwhelmed with feelings for all these years finally he was going to be all mine. I was pulling down his boxers when I looked up and saw his face. He looked sad and scared I knew I was to blame. I let go and backed away. He quickly grabbed his clothes and dashed out of the house. "Zane!" I called out. But he was gone. I felt awful.