Lets get married!

( some girl in the comments predicted this chapter last time. So I'm actually kinda scared...so I had to change everything)

Garroths pov

After driving and walking for hours there was no sign of my baby brother! Laurence forced me to come home even though all I wanted to do was apologize to my baby brother. I hope he's okay.

Zanes pov

My head hurt and I woke up in a strange place. It was filled with pink and stuffed animals. A butterfly light hung from the ceiling. "W-where am I?" I questioned puzzled as I sat up. "Oh my, thank Irene you're okay! You had me worried. Passed out in the snow like that!" A girl said frantically. I've seen her before but where? Wait! She's the girl my family wants me to marry. "How'd you find me? Where am I?" I asked worried. "Please relax. You're in my room while my family is out at dinner. I was walking home and tripped over you. You were just laying in the snow!" She smiled as she fixed a large teddy bear. "What's you're name?" I questioned. "Really? I expected you to know my name at least Zane! But I'm Eliza, nice for us to formally meet." Eliza shook my hand. "Listen if you're helping me to help you get a shot at marrying me then I think it's best I leave." I crossed my arms. She started to laugh, louder and louder. "Me??? Marry, you???? Never in a million years silly! My father said you'd asked to marry me." Eliza giggled. "Well I didn't, my mom said you asked me." I was confused. "I'm sorry, my dads always trying to get me to fall in love with anyone besides the person I'm already in love with. My apologies." She smiled sitting besides me. "Wait really? If that's true who do you love then?" I raised my eyebrow. "Hmm, you sure are curious. But all you need to know is that I'm in love with a girl." She smirked rolling onto her back. "Oh, you've got a homophobic family! Same here partner. At least we've got that in common." I laughed. She turned to me and smiled brighter. "Let's get married!" She squealed.

Garroths pov

I sat in my room while Laurence tried calming me down. We sat in silence until my phone rang. "H-hello?" I asked. "Hey Garroth, its Eliza. I found Zane and he's staying the night to discuss business." Her tone was happy and bubbly the type of girl Zane needed. "Oh in that case please keep him safe." I sighed in relief as I hung up. I'm surprised Zane decided to stay. Maybe he'll finally come around into the family business. But I'll love him either way.