The ride

Zanes pov

After a while if chasing and hitting Gene I finally got in his car. I couldn't even look him in the eyes I was so embarrassed. He should have told me he was awake!!!!! Hmph but...I'm kinda glad he could see that I cared. Even if he did take it as a joke. "Sooooo, what's up with you're business?" He asked trying to start conversation. "Erm, I don't want to talk about it." I looked out the window at the people walking in the white snow. "You sure did have a lot to say last night." He chuckled. I was fumbling with my hands I was so embarrassed. "Fine...my family wants me to marry some rich chick ." I blurted out angrily. Genes grip on the steering wheel tighten and his skin go pale as if he'd seen a ghost. "M-marry huh? Well ugh she's probably ugly amirite??? Heh you're not actually gonna do it right?" He asked shaking. Of course not! Is what I was thinking. But I could see I had a chance to play with his feelings so I went for it. "Well I'm considering it. She's very pretty." I smirked. "W-what?! Erm, what does she look like?" He asked trying to focus on driving. I was stumbling with my words not knowing anything about her so I text Garroth and ask for a picture. Finally he responded to my message.

G- here's one she took for her brand deal with some Perfume company.

Z- erm thanks.

I showed Gene the picture proudly and his jaw dropped as he quickly looked at the road again. "Well looks aren't everything!! Maybe she's a total bitch. It's better to go with someone you know." He was bright red. "Hmph? No one I really know is worth all that." I tried holding back my laughter. Gene groaned and parked the car. "We are here...." He opened the car door. And I exited as well. "This isn't my house." I said confused. "Well you seem like you don't want to see your brother. So you ARE staying here." He said marching inside. I just walked in nervous a bit. When I walked into the house Gene pressed me up against the wall holding my arms above my head and softly biting my neck. "G-gene!!" I blushed flustered at the sudden affection. "Zane...you're mine. Not some rich girls." He responded. He left marks up and down my neck. "Nmgh..." I moaned. "Mine. Understand?" He repeated. "Y-yes..." I let out. He let go and put his coat away. "We'll make yourself at home buddy." He smiled. W-what the actually shit just happened.

To be continued...

Hey it's me Le author! I hope you like this chapter. Next chapter will be up sometime next week. So I'll see you all soon:3