5: Strange and Unexpected

We were in the car riding back to my apartment. Logan was cleared by the doctor to leave the hospital. However he should continue to be careful, and he was prescribed medication. As I drove Logan had put his hand on my leg, which felt like his usual warm touch.

"So what's first?" I asked.

"Well how's your campaign doing? Wait how were you able to miss so many days, when you were with me?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Well I kind of quit. It just wasn't my thing, everyone was so competitive. I just want to write. But don't worry I know what I'm doing to do. I want to write a book!" I said excitingly.

"Wow! That's great Ace." We pulled into the complex, and I helped him into my apartment. "You know I can walk right!" He laughed.

"Yes, but I will help you anyway." He stood up and kissed me. "Logan, come on sit down." He continued the kiss. I giggled, "Logan-"

"Shh." He said pushing me on the bed. I melted into him, how I've missed him.
_______________________
3 Hours Later

We awoke from our small nap in each others arms. I pulled up the sheets, as he began to laugh. "Ace, why so self-conscious? Your so beautiful, and you have no idea how comfortable I am. Those hospital beds were so uncomfortable." He said kissing the top of my head.

"Okay, it's time to get out of bed." I said trying to get out while holding the sheet. Logan grabbed my arm, pulling me back in. "Logan!"

"Come on Ace. I've missed you, stay in bed!" He whined. Making me give in coming and go back into bed.

"Your so bad Logan!" I teased.

"Yes, but that's why you love me!"

"I do love you!" I said kissing him sweetly.

"I love you too Ace."
________________________
That Night

There was a knock at the door. Logan and I were laying on the couch talking about my book idea. "Um. Is someone coming?" I asked walking to the door.

"I forgot to tell you I invited the guys over." I opened the door and the familiar faces all bounced in, Finn, Colin, and Robert.

"Rory! Glad you made the right decision!" Colin said. Finn gave me a strange smile as he went over to the couch.

"So mate how are you feeling?" He asked, almost avoiding my eye contact. What is up with him.

We spent a while catching up and just talking, but Finn was being really weird. I figure it might have been nothing since he was acting normal with the guys.

After a bunch of hours the guys decided to leave as it was like 1 in the morning.

"Bye guys. Come and visit when ever." I said as they walked out. But Finn stopped as the other made it farther ahead.

"Are you happy?" He said out of no where. I was taken back.

"What?"

"Are you happy?" He said in the same serious tone.

"Yeah, I'm happy." I said honestly, as he patted me on the head.

"Goodbye Rory Gilmore." What is up with him, maybe he's just in some type of mood. I walked back inside and sat with Logan. As we watched Netflix, my phone beeped. I looked over getting a message I was not expecting.

Jess-
Hi. I'm coming back to town. 
______________________________
What's up with Finn? What does Jess want now?
Please comment, like, and follow.

~Julia