Author's Message (Please Read)

Hi guys, so I know I haven't updated in a while. I've been finding it very difficult to find inspiration and ideas for new parts. I feel bad for starting this story and then neglecting it. The fortunate part is that I know that a lot of you have taken a liking to this story as it has over 6k reads! Which is amazing! Thank you guys so much. I feel as though, I took on a big challenge having 3 current stories. I know its no excuse, and I truly apologize but I think I'm going to put this story on hold for the time being. Unless a miracle happens, and I suddenly get a jolt of inspiration! It wont be on hold forever maybe just for the next two months while I wrap up school for this year.

If I were to continue the parts they would be forced, and rushed. That's not what I want to put out for you guys. I do have one part written that while be published on Friday, the original update schedule. Its not the best, put hopefully it will hold you off till things get back on track. 

I'm so sorry! I do have 2 other stories that I'm currently writing. It would mean a lot if you guys checked those out. One of them is nearing its end which will give me more time to focus on this one when that ones completed. 

Please check out my Instagram @ RawWriting24 for more updates on upcoming parts and other news. That is where I will be letting you know further information on when this story will be back. 

I will continue to write down ideas for future parts while I take some time off writing a part for this story every week. If you want this story to come back quicker write down ideas in the comments of things you want to see in future parts. 

Again I'm really sorry! Thank you so much for sticking by me. 

~Julia