Announcement

Hey guys, sorry this is not an update. However inspiration has struck and I have planned out the next 5 chapters of this book's ending. Yes only 5 but this story was never meant to be long, and I have organized how I'm going to end it off where it is satisfying and not a crazy cliffhanger or anything like that.

I'm very excited to been writing these chapters to get out to you. I'm going to try to have them spaced out evenly. I'm in my last weeks of school, so I'm going to try to write every chance I get.

Something I want to mention here, before these chapters are released is that I may have gone with the unpopular opinion of how it should end. That is for multiple reasons, one being that the original way I planned this to be is not how the story ended up being shaped. Which is okay, I'm genuinely happy that the story I've written has almost taken a mind of its own. Second I didn't want this story to be like every other one published. I want a unique and shocking perspective on a story that everyone loved from the show itself.

With that being said, I hope that even if you wanted something else to occur, you will still give the ending a chance. And that my main goal was for Rory to be happy, and I think I will do her justice. So please give the next few chapters a chance.

I hope you enjoy, and thanks again for sticking with me throughout this whole story.

_____________________________________

Please like, comment, and follow.

Thanks,

~Julia