8: Family Dinner

A/N: Hey guys! Long time no write. So before everyone gets super excited about my return, I just want to say that this story might not be posted on a strict schedule. I do go to high school, which I think is an explanation in it's self. However if you don't know already that high school can be very stressful and time consuming sometimes. So I will try to get out a part when ever possible. So please be patient with me. Sometimes I go through times of writers block and then a boost of inspiration strikes. I just feel that I owe it to you guys to keep writing this book.

Also, OMG thank you you guys from the bottom of my heart for 9.3k reads! Thats absolutely crazy to think about. So here it goes, I'll Never Give Up on you guys again... get it? Okay I'm done. So what I know you've all been wait for you; chapter 8...
***
Recap of Chapter 7:

"Oh come on Rory.  Are you not happy with me?" He said taking me back when he didn't use my nickname.

"Of course I'm happy with you."

"I'm going to sleep. When you want to tell me the truth, I'll be here." I knew he probably wouldn't remember this in the morning. I wish I was in that state as well, I don't want to remember the pain I caused Finn, and the pain I sense in Logan. He may be drunk but I know thats what he really feels. What am I going to do?

END of Recap.

The Next Day

I woke up before Logan so I decided to make him some breakfast in bed, since I could already image the hangover he's going to get when he wakes up. I figured that this will hopefully help me clear my head. I could not sleep last night, with all wild thoughts rushing around in my mind.

I decided that maybe it would buy me sometime to figure out what I was doing. I made Logan waffles, eggs and bacon. I placed everything on a tray and poured a glass of orange juice.

"Morning Logan, I made you breakfast." I said as I sat next to him in the bed. He stretched out and yawned smiling up to me.

"Morning Ace, what did you do?" He says in a deep morning voice. I scan my brain trying to figure out out what to say in response to him.

"What do you mean? You don't like waffles?" I pout trying to play it off.

"Of course I love waffles, and I love you which is why I know that you don't cook." I bite my lip as he took a bite of the food. "So tell me what are you trying to hide or avoid?"

"Nothing, Logan really." I said a bit more seriously than in tended. But I played it off by awkwardly giggling.

"Okay than.  At least share breakfast with me." He states handing me his fork. I laugh as he swirled it around in the air, as if trying to feed a child. I got up and walked over to the blinking phone machine. I clicked the red button and the women spoke up, 'You Have One New Message.' "Hey kid, and Logan. Your probably still in bed, ew I hope not doing what I think your doing. Um, but just.. Anyway it was so nice running into you the other day. I've missed my daughter. Luke and I were wondering if you wanted to come over for a homemade dinner of Chinese takeout. (Luke's voice comes into the recording)  She's just kidding I'll make us all a actual healthy home cooked meal. Oh stop Luke, anyway hope to see you later if you ever get out of that bed. Ew again. Ta ta! *Line goes dead* I laughed as I could imagine Luke lecturing her about a healthy balanced meal.

"So are you up for it?" I asked turning to Logan who had cleared the plate in front of him.

"Of course I think your mom really has warmed up to me." He laughed as I began getting ready. Within seconds I felt arms wrap around my waist. "You know your mom and I really do think alike in the sense that we both know what should be taking place in that bed." He whispered as his lips lingered on my neck. I giggled, as I playfully pushed him off me. Despite everything he just always knows how to clear my head.

FEW HOURS LATER

"Logan you ready?" I ask as I add the final touch to my makeup.

"Yes, let's go." We hoped into his car and headed to my moms house.

"Oh look who it is? How have you been guys?" I hugged my mother as we all followed her into the kitchen. Luke was working away at the stove.

"Rory! How have you been?" He questioned bringing me into a bear hug.

"Good, good. You?"

"Pretty good! Dinners almost ready." I turned my attention to Logan and my mom who were chatting at the table. After everything that happened after graduation, I feel like my mom opened up to the idea of Logan. She understands that everything that went on, was meant to happen.

"So Logan I hope you like steak?" Luke questioned.

"Yes I do. " He smiled grabbing my hand under the table.

"Oh I almost forgot Rory! Guess who I saw walking through the town yesterday!" She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Oh was it Lane and the twins?" Both Luke and Logan gave us the strangest looks.

"How in the world could you guess that? There are tons of people in Stars Hollow that could have been walking through this damn town." Luke said with a defeated laugh.

"Yeap and it's the Lorelai bond. Any who. Their getting so big! Who would have imagined Lane and Zach. Then the twins. "

"I have to go visit them soon."

"Dinners ready!" Luke said serving everyone a plate of food. The rest of the dinner went smoothly.

It was just as funny and strange of a time like when it was just mom and I. But now we are both in love to guys who bring out the best in us. Right in that moment I forgot any doubts I was having and just enjoyed everything.
_____________________________________
So what did you think? A worthy return?

Please like, and comment your thoughts/opinions! Also follow to keep up with more stories and chapters.

Love you guys,
Julia